Shot for treason.. WE NEED ORDER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldensky
in my job i talk to a lot of "intresting" different people everyday.
most of which just happen to be immegrants that have just be imported to work for there famillys over here. more than likely we will strike up a conversation, and it really is alarmin how much hey hate the british way of living and the way we conduct our self's. they say that they get miss treated over here and they dont get what there promised. i mean what the f*ck they have more rights than us over here, dont they? about 100 years ago anyone who was cought saying half of the stuff they say about us and our country they would have been done for treason against britain, it has took us 3 year to arrest and deport someone that has been linked with terrosim against our self and america, he publicy stated that he hated us and he was glad of any action that was takin against us and america, he said all this when he was claming benifits off off the very public that he hated... this all brings me to my main point should extremists that bad moth us and our queen be arrested and charged under the old treason law (punishable by death)

lil bitchiness
No of course not! What century do you live in?

Of course there is mistreatment of the immigrants to a certain extent, but at the same time, who doesnt like it in England - can go somewhere else. (being aware that some may not have a choice, they should be happy to be in a country they are in)

Goldensky

42Bardock
Where is the justice when the get shot?
WTF are you.
Why should anyone be killed for saying something.

Jackie Malfoy
I say those people are treated pretty fairly.As long as they come here legaly and not unlegal.JM

Goldensky
its not saying anything, its a case of if you are so anti British you should just go or face the consequences, having the death penelty would act more as a deterent to any haters of our way of living

Fire
no crime is worth the deathpenalty let alone something as bad mouthing a country or a ruler of a country. I'm not saying it has to go unpunished

Goldensky
what would you say the apropiate punishment should be

42Bardock
Well actually I think nit should be all unpunished its not that it does anyone harm, its freedom of speech, well its a lie and all baut still they can say whatever the **** they want

Goldensky
well if there's freedom of speech i should able to go to a immigrant a shout a racist comments and should say how i think that they live in a backward country and they all have bad hygiene problems and they take the piss when it comes to our country. after all freedom of speech and that. but can i say all that NO cos id get arrested for been racist, we are a race and they can say what they like about us and the way we live and how much they hate us but do they get done for racism NO, clearly you don't know much about anything bardock

42Bardock
Well first of all I think you should be allowed to do that but I can't do anything aboot your stupid government being stupid ok.
And now since you already compared saying something bad aboot your country to racism, I'd say if any punishment at all it should be opunished similar, you don'T get shot for being racist, I don't think so.
And its clear that you are just some stupid racist so stop calling me ignorant.

Goldensky
I'm sooo stupid but its people like you going round with your eyes closed that do see the truth... Iam not racist how quick are u to judge I'm just patriotic towards the country that bore me! every time that someone says something bout england its like a knife threw my heart. but i cant say nothing cos i have to be polite and none judgemental, this is my only outlet.. by the way i have a diploma and a degree to boot witch i passed with distinction HOW dumb am i

Angie79
Can you say drama queen? no expression

Goldensky
Yea you can say drama queen if u want !????

yerssot
*says*
drama queen

happy

Angie79
Good boy. happy

yerssot
koekje? happy

42Bardock
I am sorry you misinterpreted me the stupid wasn'T aimed at you buit at the racist, I actually meant you are a racist, which is stupid. But I can understand you I am a patriot too, but I am a free liberal too, I belive that people shoukld have the right to say what they think. But in anyway even if you want to punish them death is probably not a very good idea for punishment. This is seriously hypocritical that ony one side is allowed to state their opinion, but taking even more freedom from the people is even worse.

Angie79
Ja. happy

No wait, I'm on a diet. no expression

lil bitchiness
Maybe you should take a bus from time to time What the f**k?

Goldensky
mabe i have misunderstood you too you views are very libral which is ok, plus we need you librals for us right wing to stand out dont we lol. mabe the death penalty is bit harsh, deportation mabe the key. after all if they dont like it theres always the rest of europe right?

The Inkeeper
lmao.

Let them say what they want, if we killed people who said bad things about the establishment we would become what alot of immigrants are running from.

BackFire
You can't kill people for badmouthing something. That's dumb. They have every right to say whatever teh hell they want.

Goldensky
as too lil bitchiness you have closed more rooms than a ganitor, you been a modirator is stupid cos u restrict the flow of the conversation plus bitchiness by name and by nature i suspect

lil bitchiness
But at least im happy that i know how to use punctuation, as well as the differance between 'to' and 'too'

42Bardock
This was a really good arguement LB roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Inkeeper
Now now girls, play nice. Be courteos happy

Goldensky
treson penalty has been arond for so long but because of political correctness it has been put aside, weres our britishness gone our pride, we stand about while people put the very country that bore us down bad mouth us the age for tollarance is gone time to stand up and be counted dont like this country FINE GET THE HELL OUT. plus i said the death penalty is a deterant

Draco69
GOD BLESS US EVERYONE! smile

Goldensky
maybe I'm not used TO stopping up till this late cos normally i would out drinking its called a social life i believe try it

BackFire
It's not political correctness, it's common sense. Saying something bad about a queen does not warrant death. Just because it used to be that way a long time ago doesn't mean it should be that way now. Times change, logic changes (for the better in this case) and killing someone for verbally putting someone else down is downright stupid.

lil bitchiness
If i cared....id be ashamed.

lil bitchiness
...not to mention a violation of freedom of speach.

lil bitchiness
Its called grammar - try it.

Goldensky
please try and keep up with the argument backfire i dint say nothing about the queen!!!! do you want to let ur self out???

BackFire
It was an example, kiddo. Hypothetical and such.

Regaurdless, badmouthing anything - queen, president, country, laws - none of that warrants death. It's way to trivial.

Goldensky
were does freedom of speech come into it, if i said a racist comment would i be arrested!? when they say somthing about british people is that not rasism cos we are a race after all... no so were is our freedom of speach

42Bardock
Seriously folks, this is not an arguement but bashing on both sides. Lets just keep that a little decent, shall we?
And even though I agree with GS when he says if they don't like it well then they should leave I also belive they can moan and say whatever they want.

Goldensky
again backfire please pay attention iam british am i not??? so we wouldnt have a president would we!? tut please talk sense or dont talk at all

The Inkeeper
Actually, death for treason is a very popular law in many governments, what was that guys name again, if you didnt like him he killed you.....oh come on, he was a good leader.....erm....anth? adam? A.....oh what was it

BackFire
Once again, it was an example. I know you're british and I never said you had a president.

Also, you should take your own advice.

Goldensky
If iam one person and iam making more sense than the masses what does that say?

42Bardock
I think this were just examples, which is reasonable, is it not?

Goldensky
about what

BackFire
$20 says this goes right over his head.

42Bardock
Inkeeper got some sort of point there, haha

The Inkeeper
Your on!

BackFire
You're view of what makes sense is wrong, that's what it says.

You're not making sense.

Goldensky
Bardock you are truly wise and i respect your opinion, i understand what you re saying but the death penalty is a big deterant for a big problem. stamp on the flame b4 it becomes a fire

BackFire
It would only cause more problems. People wouldn't stand for the possibility of being killed over something as trivial as words that come out of their mouth. It would cause riots and what not.

Goldensky
if i went to say pakistan and started making anti pakistan coments how long do u think id get b4 i got murderd? ten min twenty?

Goldensky
And theres not riots all ready about WORDS (braford riots)

The Inkeeper
Excuse me, GS you seem to be on a racial roll here, and i dont want to get in the way of your immigrant bashing and your overly patriotic view of 'if its not white, its not right' but could you please tell me if you got my earlier post, i have money riding on it.

Goldensky
backfire there absolte nothing that a half-witt could say that i could not understand

BackFire
So you want the british government to adopt third world laws and procedures?

42Bardock
Well the thing is we think we got a better system than The Pakistanis, and I think one of the reasons ids that we don'T kill people after 10 minutes for saying something.

Goldensky
Rite, again iam not rasist mr errr inbread keeper im just a patrotic english man who does not have a problem with race if it does not have a problem with me

Goldensky
our laws put us on the back foot on most issues, we are getting to be more europe than britain wheres the pride and nationallity gone. to understand 3rd world you have to be 3rd world

BackFire
I think you owe me 20 bucks, man. It's safe to assume that not only did he not understand your reference, I don't think he even was able to read it.

BackFire
You can be patriotic without killing people unjustly. You seem to think that just because your country used to kill people for putting down the country that it should still do so, despite the fact that it would be fascist, criminal, and set your country back about 100 years.

Anyways, you go ahead and keep wishing, the people who actually run your country have for better logic then you and as such will never adopt such ancient and laughable procedures such as death for speaking against the country.

Perhaps you can build a time machine and go back in time and hang out with the Nazi's, you'd fit in perfectly with them, I think.

Goldensky
backfire maybe i have met my match but then again it is 00:19 over here plus my views arnt wining me many friends, so iam a one man army... I'm guessing that my views maybe more suited to a more British audience

42Bardock
He just exagerated I think, he said there should be some punishment and then he compared what they do with treason which I think in most countries still got death on it doesn'T it?

BackFire
There are numerous british people on this site. Most of them are very reasonable, and as such wouldn't agree with you.

Goldensky
thats completly unfair liking me to a nazi its just wrong, they were a evil race... mabe my views are a bit extreme i must admit but liking me to a nazi is just wrong

BackFire
Tough shit, you're views are comparable to theirs. They had that same law (killing for speaking against the person in charge).

If the glove fits, wear it. Or take it off and quit acting like a prejudice wannabe hitler.

Goldensky
backfire i seriousl do agree with you i only picked this topic cos it causes sucha debate and such intrest,

42Bardock
Hey mean I am part of this Race. The Ideology was bad I agree b ut the people weren'T all bad.
And Dean is a very patriotic Brit on this Forum I'D like to know what he thinks aboot that.

Goldensky
im am british, and i have many asian friends... this debate was desgned to cause uproar and intrest. and it worked i wasnt going to tell u but nazi is real harsh

42Bardock
Well, it was an interesting arguement though.

Darth Revan
I agree with you, Thoughtcrime is an offense that should be punishable by death detective

no expression

Goldensky
darth i could agree with you but the debate is redundant, thank you bardock you views came in real help full i would like 2 place you on the friends list if thats ok

42Bardock
Sure I wouldn't mind.

Silver Stardust
Wow, did the sarcasm in DR's post go waaaay over your head...

Speaking against a country's government or leader is NOT treason. It's called having a political opinion.

Goldensky
wow this conversation eneded ages ago just 5 hour 2 late

42Bardock
I agree with you SS (this by the way is not meant offensive). But don't you think people that don't like the idea of immigrants coming to a country or expressing anti-british (or American) feelings, should have the right to say what they want too?

Goldensky
i know what you are saying my friend but i do nothave a political stace either way, like i said the debate i chose served its purpose it was there to push people into a heavy debate

Afro Cheese
Here in America you can say whatever the hell you want. If you say you hate all mexicans because they're dirty you don't get arrested.. people just call you an *******. But to be fair, if you do say that, you are indeed an *******.

42Bardock
Well no one doubtet that. I think that is good too. Everyone should be allowed to say what he want.

Silver Stardust
Exactly, you're allowed to say pretty much whatever you want here...freedom of speech doesn't allow what is called "fighting words", which pretty much is anything that could incite violence. So if you go out in the street and yell "Kill all the (insert racial slur here)!" and a fight breaks out, you'll be held responsible. But otherwise, in the US you can say whatever you want.

And no offense is taken, Bardock.

Goldensky
yea freedom to speach is what makes this world so great, you should know what repression brings (hitler)_

42Bardock
Well we are all on the same side aren't we.

Goldensky
Yea course we are! i just knew that if i started a debate about say.. cats then the debate would have got any intrest but the subject of race is always heated thats why i chose it

ragesRemorse
Bottom line, if our country was the way it is today sixty years ago. we would be speaking German right now. I dont give a rats ass about a muslims right when it comes to taking one of my rights away. In italy they outlawed christmas play because they were afraid it would offend muslims. What kind of shit is that? i mean really. This world is going down the shitter folks. you know those prisoners who were in the media from being tortured? They escaped and killed three marines. Wow. Muslims can wear scraves in school, but jews can wear yamekas ( however they are spelt no disrepect) Why do immagrents only hire immigrrants? Because they are only here to steal as much money as they can, untill they close up shop and move back to their country and live like millionares.

Screw a rug head, what about the American? I dont want ot hear about restitution, how much i am going to have to give to black people because they were slaves. I am third generation in this country, i have no connection with slavery. i am not racist. Untill it comes to muslim's. I do admit that. I have beens tigmatized. I love people. we have no reason to be killing their people, but they are over here complaining how bad they have it. Yeah i am a bit biast to muslims. Why cant anyone try and help out the Americans?

Afro Cheese
"I'm not racist. Until it comes to Muslims."

Well.. that would make you a racist buddy.

ElectricBugaloo
"Why do immagrents only hire immigrrants? Because they are only here to steal as much money as they can, untill they close up shop and move back to their country and live like millionares. "

Wow - you have no idea waht you are talking about.

ragesRemorse
But why cant no one help out the American. Come on micheal moore make me a movie about that. I wanna be liberal up the ass because it is the most trendy thing at the moment. I don't bother to research headlines, i accept and spread word of mouth to other people. We don't need rug heads because they are always living together in small communities. they are hiding each others terror organization, in the arab communities. I am telling you folks.

smile everyone is so damn paranoid anymore. why cant we just live and hope for the best anymore? What ever happened to that, why is hate spread so much? Is it media, politics, society, baby boomers, or have we just forgotten to stop and smell some of those proverbial roses? Or maybe we need some order again? There is an ever growing hate in this country though, and it is building to something.

I am being serious now, i don't hate anyone. I believe that America can still be the land of opportunity where anyone can come and make a dream their own, but everything is becoming to censored anymore.

Goldensky
immigrants hire immigrants because its cheap labour for them, they love to keep it in the family if you know what i mean! most immigrants wouldnt piss on us if we was on fire... if immigrants want sanctury why dont they go to say anywere else in europe, the anser is people they know we are so soft our immigration restaints are none existant. and lets face it whey love to bleed our well fair and our tax payers dry.. they dont care as long as they can build there corner shops. thats why the question remains should haters of Great Britain who drag our good country down in the mood be triend under the old treason law????

The Inkeeper
How bout a give you 25, and you slip a warning in there because he called me inbread-keeper.

GS, people over here keep it in the family too, have you noticed the many '*insert name* & sons' companys going about?

Goldensky
not you, your about as intressing as cricket

Fire
A fine is enough

Fire
The right of Freedom of speech is one of the greatest mistakes every created. People need to understand that: Although they can say everything, and everyone can, there are consequences to saying certain things.

Freedom of speech needs to have limits

The Inkeeper
If you had seen Pinnochio you would realise what a compliment that is to me.

Fire- i dont think it should have limits, their are consequences to saying certain things but people are aware of them before they say them. Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to voice it.

Goldensky
a fine would be adquate yes for the first affence but what about if the repeat affend

Fire
Then it would just be more fines,

I disagree Innkeeper, even if I think someone is the biggest idiotic B*tch********* and so on in the world I still do not have the right to say it to that persons face. I can do it, but it is not because you can do something that it is a right. And people should be fined for doing it

Goldensky
that absote crap if u scroll backwards you will c that we have coverd this alread the freedom of speach is aload of poo, you always have to account for what u say and in what context u say it, ever heard of a racist comment why doesnt that come under freedom of speach after all all iam doing is voicing opinion

The Inkeeper
thats what i meant by sense, your not going to say it to the persons face, but you should have the right to, should you not?

The Inkeeper
Racism doesn come under the freedom of speech, what do you think hamza has been doing. Racism is a one way thing imo, both make comments but only one is punished.

(In general!)

Goldensky
No because if you had the right to say anything people would be going around causeing confict eveywere there would be riots family fueds, somethings are defently best kept in your head arnt the. then someone says something about british people they are been racist are they not, conflict of intrest

Fire
Well if Racism isn't covered under freedom of speech Innkeeper than that is already Freedom of speech with limitations. No you should not have the right to do that. Neither do you have the right to go and drive on the wrong side of the road. Common sense tells you not to, but noone is forcing you to drive on the right side.

Same deal.

The Inkeeper
yes but people dont go around saying all thse thigns and causing conflict everywhere because they have more sense to do such a thing, but according to the law they are entitled to do it.

Fire
Well maybe where you live but not here in belgium and I am very happy for that, because the law should not protect such behaviour.

Goldensky
No but they are not, fire is absolte spot on!!!! everythiong needs limitations and a guider(law) cos if they dint everything would be just caos... everything should be governed even freedom of speach.. how many inccidents happen because someone said somthing out of turn? these incidents could be avoided

The Inkeeper
define 'out of turn'

Whatever trouble he got into, he should have known better than to say it, but taking away his right to say it wont help.

Fire
It will make it illegal and it will give the other person away to get his compensation without trouble arising.

Goldensky
no your not getting my point are you, i will make it simple for you.. i dont want to stop freedom of speack all i want is to put some boundries on it and buy putting punishments will add a bit of stability to the "freedom of speach". saying things against a race is racism is it not this country protects racism against forigners but dont cover its own public weres the justice

The Inkeeper
the government protecting a minority is not justice?

if you put boundries on it its not freedom of speech anymore, understand, for god sake please understand.

Goldensky
what! are you even in this debate?? boundries already exist and there still exists freedom of speech dont they.. every now and again the govenment has to modernise and tighten up some rules and this is were they could do so. as the influx of illegal or legal immegrants becomes out of control they becomes a delicate situation between them and us a slur here or there could erupt in riots between them and us.. prevention is the cure here put more rules detering such speech and it could cause the loss of life and the loss of pride. now u understand

The Inkeeper
a slur could not erupt in riots. Not at all.

one comment could turn into a riot? I seriously doubt that.

Goldensky
errr yes it can mate, i live in yorkshire, and there has been a few majour riots between them and us, thousands of pounds worth of damaged been on the new and everything!! the tension in this country is reaching boiling point.. trust me when i say that a slur is all i takes... ask any english person

The Inkeeper
I am english, i live near yorkshire, i have heard of no riots, go find me proof, an article or something.

The worst racial tension is in birmingham, are their riots there? No, there are fights between maybe one white mand a one black man, but no riots. Racially induced riots simply dont happen in this country. Would be major news if it did.

Goldensky
err heard of bradford riots????????? they was on the news. what planet you on. it was a major deal they still exits mug shots of the main ring leaders in police station's. just recently they have just brought one of the main asian ring leaders to justice senced him to 3 year, then the family of the asian went to the main couts claiming that because he go the most yrs it was racial discrmination. ring any bells????

The Inkeeper
ok, a riot in bradford, im still waiting for proof of these yorkshire ones, you know, the ones ihave never heard of and supposedly happened close to where i live?

Goldensky
well go on ask.co.uk or google in fact any search engine and put in bradford riots
here are just a few head lines i got from the web----

Labour at odds on Bradford riots. Internet links: Commission for Racial Equality. Bradford District Race Review...

...real 28k. Tuesday, 17 April, 2001, 06:05 GMT 07:05 UK ... All quiet after Bradford riots. At least eight people were injured in the riots...
| news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1279000/1279657.stm | Cached

Asian businessmen apologise for Bradford riots. Shyam Bhatia India Abroad Correspondent in London

God there you go, where have you been in last 5 year

Goldensky
is braford not in yorkshire!? err yes were did you come from

The Inkeeper
Tell me, are these riots still going?

Goldensky
Yes again if you want proof i can get it on the web..

another incedent woodgate & lee bowyer???

just the other day they was a 30man brawl outside of heven & hell leeds in which 2 bouncers got put in hospital and 3 asias were charged with insighting rasical hatered. why did the brawl start off cos the bouncer tried to search one of the asians for drugs!!!!! now are you convinsed

The Inkeeper
so two men beat up two black people, and because they are famous it makes it worse. I dont see how woodgate and bowyer is worse than any other people fighting.
a bouncer does his job on an asian, and a 30 man brawl erupts

Goldensky
these are just a few of many hundred inccidents that happen around the country... the papers dont publish them cos if they did they could also be sued by the government for stiring racial hatred up... this in turn would cause cival war in many years to come.. proof that racial tension exists just look at the bnp (british national party) they have 5 more seats in the house of commens than they did 2 year ago.. can u see what just a few miss placed words can do now??

The Inkeeper
The BNP, 5 seats in two years, even so they are completely outnumbered. They will never get a majority, ever i would put my life on it.

Civil war, ok now your going overboard ok?

Goldensky
your not getting it are you... did i say the bnp would come to power NO even i don't want them to there no better than the Republican party of Germany of 60 year ago.. i just trying to get to the point the sharp rise in seats for the bnp can only mean that local are getting sick of the amount of abuse from immigrants thats why there making a stand by voting bnp, each seat in the HOC must be voted to the majority of the place there standing for example Halifax must have voted bnp in over a majority of 3 thousand people and thats just one seat there more than 4 seats left alone in Yorkshire do the math. I'm guessing next local election that bnp will win more seats.. don't forget bnp are the Nazi's of modern day can u see how delicate things are now???

The Omega

Fire
Ok Golden wtf are you trying to proof?

ofc Freedom of speech with regulations aint freedom of speech, that's unchangable

Goldensky
The point im trying to make freedom of speech in the right context i condone!! but if they are going to make racist coments about the country they live in is asking for trouble it is insighting tension between us both thats why a punishment detering suckh comments should be put into affect!!! at the moment the rules favour the invaders do u not agree

Afro Cheese
You can say whatever you want as long as you don't make a threat or something like that. You are legally aloud to say any racist hateful comment you want as long as you don't incite violence. Fining someone for a negative comment about a country is ridiculous.

finti
they come to my area they take the custom of whats local, thay can keep their religious ways for what it is worth but our laws still prevails. Challange them and it should be bye bye back you go

Goldensky
What rules do you thnk should be set in place to deter racism against the british

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.