What Infinifilm releases do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
I have Elf and Rush Hour 2.

Jackie Malfoy
What do yu mean by infinifilm?You mean that you got online or stolden?I don't have any of those kind of cds.JM

MildPossession
Final Destination II

Cinemaddiction
They're a special line of DVD's issued by New Line Cinema.

Goldmember
Butterfly Efffect
Elf

Beastro
Elf
Rush Hour 2

JKozzy
Goldmember, Final Destination 2.

I hate infinifilm. They're like DVDs for dummys. I wish they'd have an option no to get it.

Jackie Malfoy
Cool I have the lord of the rings the thrid movie is one of them?JM

Cinemaddiction
Hmm. They are packed with extras and easily the best value, especially "The Butterfly Effect", with both Theatrical and Director's Cuts in one set.

It's not. They are specially labeled at the top.

Solo
Elf
Goldmember
Soon to be getting The Butterfly Effect. I heard it was quite good.

Wolfie
The Butterfly Effect
Goldmember (wow, see a pattern?)
I've been meaning to get Final Destination 2

JKozzy
Yeah, but they can do it without calling it Infinifilm; plus most of them don't play correctly on my DVD players. I can't pause or stop the movie to resume it, especially with Goldmember. I've tried it on multiple DVD players, and it seems that it's the Infinifilm, not my players. The popup menus and such are nice, but they can include a buttload of extras without being Infinifilm... it's too hyped up, I think.

Wolfie
They just want to make them pretty....

JKozzy
Well making it pretty disables pausing and stopping, and, well, pretty much everything once the movie starts. On Goldmember, at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.