A little help here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Okay, this is a very vague description, so, if whoever knows what I mean, can provide a pic, that would be great.

I was wondering what those hats are, that look like a baseball hat, but are designed to be worn sideways or backwards, I saw 2 people with them at work, and I was wondering what their called or where to buy them.

§pearhead
nope...sorry, no idea

dave123
happybday

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea.Go online and check it out.The internet has the answear and always will!Long live the internet!and KMC!LOL!JM

Candy x
I lover hats but i collect beanies! Sorry chica!

JToTheP
*smashes head on wall* I have a feeling I'll never find out, and I hate to ask the people I see wearing them.

§pearhead
erm. can't you just wear a regular hat sideways or backwards, or is that not cool enough? messed

42Bardock
yeah I always wear my hat backwards, not to be cool though just cause my hair sometimes annoys me in my eyes

§pearhead
I wear my hats backwards simply because it looks better that way...

42Bardock
well I wouldn'T wear a hat if it hadn't any pupose.

JToTheP
I hate baseball hats, and this is a wintet type of hat like I said, and it's cold as hell out now.

tinkerbell668
hmm....not a trucker hat? or one of those beanies with a brim on it?

Silver Stardust
I hate hats happy

*SpunkiE*
Yeah i know what your talkin about, i think. Are they the ones that all the rappers wear?

Imperial_Samura
Not a dear stalker cap? Really I think you should just forget caps and go with the greatest hat ever - the Fedora. If ever a hat embodied charm, it is the fedora (think Bogart).

silver_tears
Do you mean visor beanies?

shellie
sorry sweetie...ive no idea what you are talkin about .

Londonboy7
He is online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.