Give us a break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldensky
I have had enought of all the sequels to games were is the original thought in games now have they run out of ideas? grand torismo 20 tekken 30 what next the games market is crying out 4 some worth while game

Rhino
gran turismo 4 looks cool, the new tekken games would suck, but its not just sony games, nintendo needs to start making new games, instead of porting old games and making a lot sequels. games like ratchet/clank, jak and dax, ended properly in a trilogy.

Goldensky
true, wheres the origanality in games now

Rhino
its not just sequels but they rip off other games, like...those games that try to be like grand theft auto, and they dont even come close!(ex/true crime, the getaway).

the only sequel that i would like to see is Zone of enders 3. but we should be able to customize our orbital frames.

Goldensky
yea i totaly agree id like to see timesplitters to soooo much

Rhino
movies lost their originality too. like the incredibles...they rip off characters like the flash, mr fantastic, superman....ice man. sure people probably like it cuz its a comforting/mildly funny kiddy comedy but the main fact is theres no originality.

Robo-Chocobo
NEW FROM THE CREATORS OF SQUARENIX

Final Fantasy XIIVIIXCXIIVX-3

Samas-adian
And Grand Theft Auto: Akron, Ohio.

Sequels in videogames are different than movies. Resident Evil 4 is the 7th game made in the series, but its completly different than the others. Same with Metriod Prime. Just because it uses the characters or setting from a earlier version doesn't mean its original. Gameplay can be original.

dark1365
Yeah I know Robo, how many are they gonna make? They should really stop now.

Goldensky
samas i must agree seqels to games are alot different, theres no limits or boundries withgames thats what we all love about them, correct!?. resident evil have lost a lot of there apeal tho aint they look at the series none of them have matched up with 1 &2 they were just classics. new question for today. should game creators just quit while there ahead bring more original games out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.