luke going to the dark side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmy986
i am currenly reading I, Jedi and it mentions luke going to the dark side a lot. is this just referring to the comic or is it a book as well. if a book which one and if not do they plan on creating it into a book at any point. i do collect comics but i have so many that i get i would rather read a book about it instead.

§pearhead
Hmm...I don't remember the books name, or even recall specifically what happened, but it's one of the books regarding the Reborn Emperor...Luke tries to get close to him or whatever to backstab him confused I know that doesn't help much

jimmy986
so it is actually a book and not just the comics? i havent been able to find anythign rgarding it in a book but if it is im sure someone on here will know.thanks

Morridini
No, sorry there jimmy986. It doesn't happen in any book, only in the Dark Empire comics.

MC John 117
No book that I know of.
Summary of Dark Empire:
-Luke hears rumours of the Empire growing powerful.
-Luke hears rumours of Palpatine's clones.
-Luke joins the Empire and becomes a great Imperial leader, hoping to "destroy the Dark Side from within", (alot like Ulic Qel-Droma).
-Luke confronts Han, Leia, Chewie, (when evil), and he and Han share words, (not kind ones).
-Etc.

smoker4
Yeah its dark empire were he dabbles, just say no luke!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.