Stop Ashlee Simpson Petition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
http://www.petitiononline.com/StopAsh/petition.html

Now at 26,000 and change

Dr. Strangelove
Signed it.

lil bitchiness
signed it

Miss_Faye
MWHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I signed it... devil

SlipknoT
I'm number 29,354

Morning_Glory
evil face signed it!!

yee haw!

ElectricBugaloo
I signed it just because i thought it was funny.

Cinemaddiction
Signed.

Red Superfly
With guns?

Oh you mean her music......

*Still signs despite being dissapointed over the fact she will not die*

Reckoning
They should just stop buying her stupid music and watching her stupid show.

tabby999
signed

hh?
i didnnn't sidgn it.

i LOVE HER MUSIC. shes liek the b3st th|ng s|nce Van|lla |c3

Y()u pe03;ple d0nt un d34fstand mUUsi|c

roll eyes (sarcastic)

signed it

Alpha Centauri
Signed.

-AC

Elondra
Signed.I hope it'll help and she'll get lost.

SaTsuJiN
lmfao, you people crazy... will that actually work? o_O

Ronny

Df02

Atomic Rico
*sigh* If you dont like someones music, Dont listen to it. I swear to god, its like youre being forced to listen to crappy music. I gurantee you Ashely Simpson wont be remembered 5 years from now

ElectricBugaloo
*Ashlee

and I think we are all allowed to voice our opinions, Atomic.

Atomic Rico
Thats why im voicing mine-you think I like ashley simpson?? shes horrible

ElectricBugaloo
and the petition is basically a joke anyways, so grow a sense of humor and use it.

BasketCase
I signed it..

Atomic Rico
Heh, I have no sense of humor
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

StinkFist462

BackFire
Are you people mad? Why would you want to stop this girl from making an idiot of herself constantly? She's responsible for two of the funniest mishaps of recent memory.

Darth Revan
Backfire is right, as always yes

Silver Stardust
laughing

I signed, even though the petition won't actually get her to stop...it's ****ing hilarious just to see how many people hate her.

Yomammy
This is some funny sh!t!!!!

LMAO when I saw one guy leave this comment:

laughing

tabby999
mate, we've got your dumb arse president for looking like a fool constantly, we dont need his female equivilant bumming around

Morning_Glory
signed again evil face
39580 Signatures Total

WindDancer
You people have no taste in Music! mad

Ashlee is one of the greatest punk rockers in the world.
Her voice is very Angelic and sweet! angel
Shame on all of you for dissing one the greatest talents in the music industry today! mad

Ah heck! Where do I sign?

SlipknoT
47,023 signed again whistle

Furious Angel
signed it laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

I just heard on the news "Ashlee Simpson's record label is being petitioned to stop her performing live and recording ever again."

Looks like we had more impact than we thought.

-AC

SlipknoT
eek! laughing

Alpha Centauri
Actually keep signing it.

If she actually gets banned we can take credit for ridding the music world of her. Will be too funny. Just proves how badly her record company owns her. They drop her coz they're told to.

-AC

SlipknoT
81, 842

Fetcharada
didn't sign---she's stupid but i like her songs embarrasment

Smallville
The autograph is there. wink

Alpha Centauri
"didn't sign---she's stupid but i like her songs "

At near 85,000 signatures I don't really think you not signing matters.

-AC

SlipknoT

tabby999
if you like her music then your going to have to keep her old cd, cos hopefully they wont make anymore

khalla
thank god someone is doing something to stop this insanity! aaaand i signed it

BlackC@t
I've never actually heard her music.

Is she the one that made that 'Milkshake' song? confused

SlipknoT
Nope, that was someone else.

Caribbean_Chick
hahah she's such a copy cat of her sister and her voice is the most annoying thing in the world

Frankly i liked it better when she attempted to sing with half a voice after the SNL fiasco

scoobym
signed it

evilofthenight
signed today.Please go away ashlee

sk8stuff09
I DEFINATELY SIGNED IT.

Dr. Strangelove
Got this bit of interesting info from another forum...

I dont know if any of you watch her show, but If you saw the first episode you will remember when she was in the car with her two friends...they were talking about SNL and how she was going to be on it the following day. Now look at the banner behind her, it is Advertising a broncos VS colta game....but the date says 12/21 December 21st....but Saturday Night Live happend in the end of October. This scene makes it obvious that Ashlee went and refilmed the whole incident to make it look her way. Making her voice sound raspy, forcing her voice out in auditions. More lies from Ashlee and MTV. A Marquee in New York isn't going to have something for December on in October. KEEP THIS POST ALIVE!!!!

barbarossa
Update- 347,150 signitures!

Storm
Signed.

Omg: 215184. Morten Get a real life all you who don't think that ashlee is a great singer.. only a VERY FEW bands sing live theese days.. and even the ones who sing live - it suck.. so ashlee is just like all the other laughing

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by barbarossa
Update- 347,150 signitures! Holy shit.

Linkalicious
347,000+ people after I signed....

may she rott in hell...

Filth
I signed it

stormfront13
she has a new cd that she is workin on and by the way a petition won't stop her how will she see it. besides she has a lot of fans- i sighned it

Alpha Centauri
It was mentioned on TV that the petition was circling the net. It's made impact. I doubt it will succeed but if there's a chance it will then I'll sign it.

-AC

SimplePlanChica
omg you guys are so mean mad.Just cause your jealous of her she rocks and the world knows it !!!!her cd went platinum for a reason so stfu you haters her fans will always love her

NicktheBassist
even if there is the SLIGHTEST glint of hope that Ashlee Simpson will be stopped by this petinion then i will sign.... and i did. I LOATHE her with a firery passion only equalled by that of 1000 suns.

barbarossa
Originally posted by SimplePlanChica
omg you guys are so mean mad.Just cause your jealous of her she rocks and the world knows it !!!!her cd went platinum for a reason so stfu you haters her fans will always love her

Like OMG! She so does rock! I just lover her hardcore platinum album!

She has no talent and is just riding on her sisters coattails. In other words, she sucks balls.

SimplePlanChica
Originally posted by barbarossa
Like OMG! She so does rock! I just lover her hardcore platinum album!

She has no talent and is just riding on her sisters coattails. In other words, she sucks balls. you can think that all you want your entitled to your opinion as I am mine.I love her music and she seems like an awesome chick and nothing you can say will change that.You can be a hater all you want but she rocks to me!!!!!!

barbarossa
you can think that all you want your entitled to your opinion as I am mine.I love her music and she seems like an awesome chick and nothing you can say will change that.You can be a hater all you want but she rocks to me!!!!!!

Oppinion? oh no little missy that was FACT. She sucks.

*begins "jigging" the ashlee F*** up Dance*

SimplePlanChica
here are some facts for you- you hater cause you think it's cool to bag on her so what if you dont like her music get over it and move on.Another fact her Album went platinum cause her fans bought her music and love it so you can say she sucks all you want, cause FACT it wont stop me liking her!!!!!

Afro Cheese
you can think that all you want your entitled to your opinion as I am mine.I love her music and she seems like an awesome chick and nothing you can say will change that.You can be a hater all you want but she rocks to me!!!!!! Yeah everyone is entitled to their opinion but apparently having a negative opinion about Ashlee makes us "haters." Honestly how can you suggest anyone is jealous of her? Yes, I'm so jealous that she got to embarrass herself on national TV. Darn, lucky her.

NicktheBassist
"... you can say she sucks all you want...."
-simpleplanchica
Ok, then, I will do just that, SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS monkey anus smokin'

tabby999
its pretty hard to argue she has talent when she does such a good job or showing she has none

SimplePlanChica
Originally posted by NicktheBassist
"... you can say she sucks all you want...."
-simpleplanchica
Ok, then, I will do just that, SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS SHE SUCKS monkey anus smokin' wow they must find you hilarious in kindergarten.

Originally posted by tabby999
its pretty hard to argue she has talent when she does such a good job or showing she has none

well everyones not perfect I know she messed up and I 'm not going to defend her about stuff that happened ..but it's not going to stop me liking to her either.Bag on me all you want..it wont phase me cause I dont care

Alpha Centauri
The thing is, being famous isn't why we all hate shit musicians. It's because they are shit musicans, that we hate them.

Well, I hate what they do, the person themselves I couldn't give a shit about.

Here's the deal: Becoming a famous Pop star is SO easy nowadays that any joe can do it. So why is there any reason to hate where she's got? I could be on TV in a matter of months if I so wished. Paris Hilton has an album coming out, do I need to say anymore.

Ashlee Simpson sucks.

-AC

ZoooMbEE
ashlee simpson has inspired me to be someone special

SimplePlanChica
happy

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ZoooMbEE

If it takes a 20 year old corporate shell of a female with zero talent to inspire you to be someone special, I hate to think what you were before she came along.

-AC

barbarossa
Avril's Skating Bud

Enough said. laughing

jaden101

whatever happened to real role models...

stormfront13
well some people think ashlee is good and I am one of them- if she wasn't good and her music didn't inspire people then why would she have sold so many cd's and won best new artist??

SlipknoT
here are some facts for you- you hater cause you think it's cool to bag on her so what if you dont like her music get over it and move on.Another fact her Album went platinum cause her fans bought her music and love it so you can say she sucks all you want, cause FACT it wont stop me liking her!!!!! Ok, but her fame is only temporary, she wont be around much longer

stormfront13
i'm sure she will- she is lined up to star in a lot of movies

SlipknoT
Originally posted by stormfront13
i'm sure she will- she is lined up to star in a lot of movies She is a fad, she will die out just like all the other pop acts before her

stormfront13
i doubt she will - she is lined up to do tons of movies, and is trying to do a new cd

SlipknoT
i doubt she will - she is lined up to do tons of movies, and is trying to do a new cd No, her carrier is over

barbarossa
And is trying to do a new cd

Trying is the word in this situation! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.