Ragetti & Pintel Fans (ON TOPIC THIS TIME!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freâk'n'Zömbí
(ok ppl'z...PLEASE keep on topic here....i DONT wanna c the POTC forum get closed cry)

If u could meet 1 of 'em...WHO would it b? arrgh

KillTheLight
both of them cause they're both likable in their own ways.Though I did like Ragetti a bit more cause he made me laugh plus he has a cooler name erm

there is no point me posting in this thread anymoreerm what more can i say that already hasnt been said.I dont want potc forum to close either but the truth is if it's not off topic with us guys having a laugh,whats the point of it.The next movies dont come out until 2006 and it will be during the summer then as well so it's over a year and a half.what can we possibly talk about? it was more fun when we just had phoenix as our mod and she wasnt here cry

^ sorry if i went a bit off topic cry

Freâk'n'Zömbí
i know....do u think that if we asked AA and Phoe about being off-topic 'til the next movie, would work???....should we ask...or not? cry

yeah i like Ragetti better aswell smile

Machete_Guy
Thats something i expected you NEVER to say blink
And your right...its true

choosewisely
smile

Machete_Guy
ya..Ragetti & Pintel

KillTheLight
faintthud ^ that is something i NEVER expect you to say either .

But I'm glad we agree.

Shonk-Da-'Onk
I agree with you all....its so sad cry

KillTheLight
I say we have a protest right in this thread.Ok everyone chain yourselves to this thread

war we shall,we shall not be moved drunkwe shall,we shall not be moved....guitar

yeah..Ragetti no expression

Shonk-Da-'Onk
laughing

Move not...Move Not...Move not!!!!

Raggy...sounds better

.:JnC_Freeak:.
raggie?....riz rat u? eeeeehhhheeheheheheheheheheeee.....

*puts hand on heart*
WE SHALL NOT B MOVED!!! WE SHALL KEEP OFF-TOPIC 'TILL POTC2 COME OUT....NO 1 CAN STOP USSSSSS!!!!! evillaugh

ehem.......i hate fly's no expression

Machete_Guy
Pintel no expression

KillTheLight
yay our mission get this thread 15 pages off topic before it's closed no mention of raggy and pinti allowed.

They can close our thread but they will never take our off topicnessssssssssssssss!!!! who's with metank

~Air Angel~
Ok first off, i can read your spoilers, nice try. 2nd off i was mod and then i quit and then i decided to come back b/c phoe couldn't be on as much.

i know there are no things left really to talk about in POTC, however that is why there is an Off-The-Topic forum. Now if you want to continually start threads that are pointless then you can also get banned.

I am not doing this to be mean or anything else........

We've had LOTS of discussions among the moderators about POTC and how the whole forum is Off-Topic. I told Raz that no other convo's would get started until the next movie came out...which is going to be awhile.

You guys just liked Phoe b/c she isn't on very often to catch things!!

Next time you want to bash moderators I would suggest doing it through PM's and not spoilers!

THANX!

~AA~

Raz
For off topic talk, please use the social thread or the OTF forum.

Anymore offtopic talk elsewhere, or mod bashing will mean I will be dishing out bannings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.