Best party console

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Which console is best for multiplayer nights? I'd say the PS2's 2 controller ports disqualifies it from this contest. My pick is the Cube.

dave123
xbox baby eek!

§pearhead
that's what multitaps are for.

though I have to say, most ps2 games don't lend themselves to be "partying" games. I'd have to go with the 'cube on this as well.

Silver Stardust
GameCube, because of Mario Party (my friends and I play that aaaaaall the time...)

Though I'd have to also give a vote to PS2 simply because of all the time my friends and I spend playing DDR laughing out loud

Rhino
me and my friends play gta san andras every friday night, but i'd say gamecube is for multiplayers, mario party....and isnt there a wario party?

Phoenix Aska
For just friendly things it's the nintendo gamecube because it has the best games for multiplayer like Soul Calibur 2, SSBM, Mario Kart DD, Mario Party 4 or 5, ect.

The xbox system is based more on one player games if you ask me. The games that are multiplayer are meant to go online so it wouldn't be a "party system."

JKozzy
Gamecube. No contest.

Robo-Chocobo
gamecube is the best party system.

Halo 2 lan parties are fun, but their a pain to pull together. I've only had 2. and only 1 had 16 people. it's just to hard to have 4 tvs and the router needed.

Mario party,

double dash is a AWSOME lan party game. TO bad you have to use the almost NOn existant modem/lan connector doo-hicky to conect them. I've only done it once at a lan party organised at my school. it was so fun. it's just chaotic. I love the team work needed. I'm great being shotgun. I know how to help use the side attacks to make sharper turns, get items, and comphensate for things.

metroid is a fun party game for what it's worth.

and donkey konga is a riot. SLAM SLAM SLAM CLAP CLAP CLAP

Revan X
XBOX because of the Good LAN parties it has Such As halo and halo2 or Socom and Navy Seals.

ChickinMeat
definatly the gamecube for me, many hours we spent playing drunken smash (smash bro melee)

SaTsuJiN
'Cube

Diesel fan
XBOX - system link - up to 15 buds rock bunny yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.