Heehee ... is bill gates the devil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny

Silver Stardust
...WTF?!

laughing

Ronny
that what i said eek! laughing

R0B
Somebody has to much time on their hands messed

§pearhead
my thoughts exactly laughing out loud I like the Tortured Hall of Souls thing myself stick out tongue

Ronny
crazy crazy

Raven Guardia
sorry,..but I seen the real devil. he Lives in what we call the White House.

Ronny
*shudder* word

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

Discos
haha thats quite amusing,

nah he isnt the devil,

Discos - he is just yet another one of his servants.

Lord_Andres
Heh I've known about that thing for a few years now, thu never really tried it out, so spear, you tried Hall of tortured souls? and idid you make it to that 'eye opner'??

§pearhead
nah, I don't have an old enough version messed

Raven Guardia
OMG its been like for ever since I last seen you
eek!

Ronny
i dont even have a version eek!

i have no microsoft on my computer except for paint

§pearhead
the only thing I use paint for is screenshots messed

Ronny
i make sigs from it embarrasment

Drifter101
..........wow, that guy .............he really needs 2 get a life

Raven Guardia
I do too ronny laughing out loud...I guess we are misfits wink

Ronny
oh yeah pirate

justjakk
This is not right at all. Bill Gates aint the anti-christ. The Chuck E Cheese feller is. Take all the things about the Bill Gates and anti-christ and apply them to the Chuck E Cheese.

1 When you walk in the door, they stamp your hand with the official, can only be seen in the special light, stamp.
2 You can only come back in if you have the stamp. Also, you aint about to get no pizza or prizes unless you have the stamp.
3 Used to be Showbiz Pizza {Showbiz is a bear who was the mascot for this until the rat Chuck E dethroned him and took his place)
4 I dont like Chuck E at all. My friend was booted out cause the rat kept messing with him, so he took the rubber guard off the bat and whalloped him with it. Yes, thats why they took the batting range out of the Chuck E Cheese in Roebuck Alabama.

Ronny
hysterical

justjakk
Your sig is so true.

You know anyone?

Ronny
laughing out loud well i have this friend.....

Miss_Faye
laughing that is just too hilarious and yet..sad somehow......but hilarious!

justjakk
Does she look good? Does she live close to Alabama? Does she like tall, chubby guys and imaginary walks on the beach? Is she really a girl?

(Sorry to ask the last one. Its just the last person who said they had a friend they could hook me up with. He ended up being gay. Lets just say i dont talk to that person anymore)

lil bitchiness
Yeah, and when devil in all his evilness and power decided to show the humanity the image of tortured souls of hell, he has decided to bamboozle us all by using the crappiest oldest program of the Microsoft office.

I think this guy is onto something!!!

Jackie Malfoy
No I would say he is more like a god to many people.But he does have a evil side to him!JM

Snipes
did anyone try that thing with the theasaurus, i cant do it sad

Clovie
blink wtf?

Filth
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.