Cyber VS Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
cyber has enormous strength, endurance and durability, adamantium torso and arms with claws dipped in poison and hallucinogens

long pig
and a healing factor* and sabertooth has hieghtened senses healing and bloodlust...hmm kinda one sided here isnt it? cyber was wolverines teacher...sabertooth can hardly handle wolvie...cyber wins...gee i miss ol cyber! wish theyd bring him back...change his name er something cuz cyber has turned into what 14 year ol guys do with 40 year old men pretending to be 14 year old girls over the net

Quick Freeze
LOL!!! laughing out loud
hahahahahaha

psycho gundam
bump. and long pig ftw.

id369
Classic Cyber rips open a new ass*ole for Sabertooth. JUST Horrible.

guy222
Cyber

Jynocidus
I see it being a good fight, but the Cyber that stepped on Wolverine's bone claws triumphs.

KingD19
What you meant to say was, Cyber's whole body is adamantium except his face.

StiltmanFTW
Creed's could win, you know. He has that killer instinct.

Eye-gouge ftw

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2453/29561220.th.jpg

Space M ummy
Originally posted by KingD19
What you meant to say was, Cyber's whole body is adamantium except his face.

Cyber is also not immune to the effects of his own hallucinogens. Wolverine beat him this way in his first appearance in marvel comics presents waaaaaaaaay back in the day.

but yeah, his face is completely exposed, and adamantium skin won't stop massive internal trauma from severe beatings. i give this one to sabertooth.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Cyber is also not immune to the effects of his own hallucinogens. Wolverine beat him this way in his first appearance in marvel comics presents waaaaaaaaay back in the day.

but yeah, his face is completely exposed, and adamantium skin won't stop massive internal trauma from severe beatings. i give this one to sabertooth.

But doesn't cyber also have healing factor? Coz then, he'd face will just heal as fast as sabertooth does, and cyber can hit any part of sabertooth's body while tooth can only target cyber's face. not fair right?

besides, sabertooth and wolverine are usually evenly matched whereas cyber methodically crushes wolverine in nearly every encounter.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by FrothByte
But doesn't cyber also have healing factor? Coz then, he'd face will just heal as fast as sabertooth does, and cyber can hit any part of sabertooth's body while tooth can only target cyber's face. not fair right?

besides, sabertooth and wolverine are usually evenly matched whereas cyber methodically crushes wolverine in nearly every encounter.

Sabertooth and wolverine aren't evenly matched at all. Sabertooth is substantially stronger- he was portrayed as consistently superior in classic appearances, and was given some sort of cybernetic upgrades by graydon creed during his limited series.

cyber's face being exposed really only is relevent re: poisoning him. it's not a big deal.

they both have healing factors, but sabertooth's is superior due to not having adamantium poisoning, sabertooth is stronger (re: the upgrades) and adamantium skin won't prevent you from taking blunt force trauma. Sabertooth has KO'ed **current** wolverine through sheer blunt force, healing factor or no. cyber won't be any better off.

StiltmanFTW
Sabertooth and wolverine aren't evenly matched at all. Sabertooth is substantially stronger- he was portrayed as consistently superior in classic appearances, and was given some sort of cybernetic upgrades by graydon creed during his limited series.

Creed has strength, Wolverine has much better fighting skills and actual weapons.

cyber's face being exposed really only is relevent re: poisoning him. it's not a big deal.

they both have healing factors, but sabertooth's is superior due to not having adamantium poisoning, sabertooth is stronger (re: the upgrades) and adamantium skin won't prevent you from taking blunt force trauma. Sabertooth has KO'ed **current** wolverine through sheer blunt force, healing factor or no. cyber won't be any better off.

Sheer blunt force? When has he done that? In Loeb's run he slit Logan's throat, gouged his eyes out and then proceeded to throw a punch. And Logan was still conscious after taking the punch, he's just lost too much blood.

Creed would break his hands if he repeatedly hit Cyber.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by long pig
gee i miss ol cyber! wish theyd bring him back...change his name er something cuz cyber has turned into what 14 year ol guys do with 40 year old men pretending to be 14 year old girls over the net
LMFAO.

Cyber ftw

Darth Macabre
Is Longpig even still around?

About the fight, I agree with this Originally posted by StiltmanFTW Creed would break his hands if he repeatedly hit Cyber. and would go with Cyber 7/10.

KingD19
Really, hitting his adamantium skin will only hurt you.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Really, hitting his adamantium skin will only hurt you.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5222/sabesfasttakedown2qa2.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

Starscream M
sabretooth

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth jobs to Wolverine, he won't job to Cyber.

Wild Shadow
i guess i go for sabe via a face attack. also as i recall sabe had adamantium skeleton courtesy of weapon x that it was never removed.

his last appearance was just crappy writing.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth jobs to Wolverine, he won't job to Cyber.

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW
I know those posts are from 2005, but I'll reply anyway...

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
cyber has enormous strength, endurance and durability, adamantium torso and arms with claws dipped in poison and hallucinogens

Not so enormous. Comparable to Sabretooth's. Class 10 is the fan estimate for both.

More than just torso. Pretty much everything sans his jaw and eyes... even his balls seem to be encased in adamantium. I wish I was kidding here.

Right about the claws and durability level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by long pig
and a healing factor* and sabertooth has hieghtened senses healing and bloodlust...

Cyber's (original body) healing factor wasn't so good. It granted him an extended lifespan and helped him recover from some wounds, but it wasn't a regenerative healing factor.

Not only he couldn't grow his eye back... when he was telling his story to Daken, he told him his skin was tampered with, as bonding his skeleton with adamantium would simply kill him.

"Unlike your father I don't have a healing factor."

His "HF" was doing its job, just wasn't anywhere near the proper healing factors we see today. Probably superior to the accelerated healing of Peter Parker or Luke Cage, but inferior to the likes of Deadpool or Wolverine.

Quick Freeze
So you think Saber takes it?

StiltmanFTW
What version of Cyber is this?

And what version of Sabretooth?

Creed should take this, yes. Hard to say for sure, because Silas just doesn't have enough appearances to measure his "power level" properly.

And to make it more complicated, dude just can't stick to one form.

Sabretooth is faster than Logan and heals better. Stronger, too. Which means Cyber is getting his jaw ripped off (in a forum scenario, at least)... and his limited healing ability probably wouldn't cope with that too well. Especially on battleboards where KO counts as a win.

Quick Freeze
I mean at the time I was def thinking the toughest versions of each

StiltmanFTW
So... original Cyber vs. modern Weapon X Tooth.

Ouch.

Silas is formidable, but Sabreooth's career is filled with feats.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So... original Cyber vs. modern Weapon X Tooth.

Ouch.

Silas is formidable, but Sabreooth's career is filled with feats.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.