Jeff Stinco

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
This is a thread for Jeff Stinco the lead guitarist of Simple Plan! He is SO sexy and a wicked guitar player! Tell me what you think about the bald man; and if it's something bad...then don't. Seriously! I don't want any hostility in this thread!!! Thanks a bunch big grin

Morning_Glory
he is not sexy no expression

i dont mind bald guys but ....NO!
- i saw their little DVD that just came out - most of the time he is pretending to jerk off most of the time...

by the way you havent made a thread for Chuck yet... better get to it!

KillTheLight
Ok this is getting ridiculous now .I never even heard of simple plan until people kept going on about them on Kmc.

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
jeff is hot for a bald guy!!! i wanna rub his head!!

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Jeff is an awesome guitarist and I would kill to have half the skill and talent he has! On the Warped Tour part of the dvd when he did the riff in the beginning of 'The Worst Day Ever' sounded so freakin awesome!!! He isn't sexy, but he isn't bad looking either. When I met him, you have no clue how bad I wanted to rub his head!!! The next time (hopefully) I meet them I will for sure rub his head for all those people that have wanted to and never got the chance!!!!!!!!!! I hope I don't get a restraining order or something...lol.

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
What the hell poeple I said no bashing Simple Plan or anything like that. Now if you would kindly leave this thread alone if you have nothing nice to say.

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Alright, Jeff kicks ass and that's all there is to that! He is the man...the bald man...and he's my favorite bald man! If anyone even thinks of contradicting that...DON'T!!! haha.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love Jeff hes soo cool...and he is actually the most talented in the band! hes a great guitarist! and I think he has a different look to him...hes pretty good looking. I wanna rub his head too..like when David did in the DVD lol

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
hehehehe......

PierreGal93
Im new, I think Jeff is soo kool!!! he looks lik my friends boyfriend. iTS SOOO FUNI!!! they cood b brothers! Happy Dance

PierreGal93
i would love 2 rub jeffs head 2.lol

Emma718
Jeffness..lol

that was funny when him and david were dancing together and acting stupid..

and on the dvd Jeff is like

"I look way better than Moby" lol

PierreGal93
that was funi, i lov it wen jeff says.. "i wanna win Millions of $s"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.