Favorite Singers Worse Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What is your least favorite song by your favorite singer or band?

Mine is "Warp Asylum" by Rob (White) Zombie

Morning_Glory
i hate the song Cast No Shadow by Oasis sad yuck!

Myth
Oasis is your favorite band? Yuck!

Morning_Glory
i love them confused cant help it!

I didnt know I was going to be judge if I posted in here...

Myth
Sorry. I didn't mean offense. I guess I was more or less to hear of them as a favorite band rather than just a band somebody may like. You are entitled to your opinion and I was out of line. Forgive me?

eggmayo
Pick anything Ozzy did as a single band.

Angie79
My World - Guns N' Roses sick

Morning_Glory
anything after Use Your Illusions for Guns N Roses sick

eggmayo
One song from the Spaghetti Incident wasn't bad, but I cant remember what its called

Morning_Glory
^^ exactly no expression

Deathblow
Opeth and Tool have never made a bad song. Part of the reason why they're my favorites.

Atomic Rico
"Obla di Obla da" by The Beatles
The Beatles are my #1 favorite band, but I just cant defend this one

ElectricBugaloo
The Beatles - Revolution 9

wtf was lennon thinking? This epitomizes the problems with The White Album in a single song.

Atomic Rico
Yeah, the white album was their only bad record

ElectricBugaloo
No, it was a good record, just not great. Beatles For Sale was pretty bad...

Atomic Rico
I didnt like the white album
And as for Beatles for Sale, that was pretty much a vehicle for their success in america

Drifter101
well its not really singer but artist, Jimi Hendrix and i really dont like "Dolly Dagger" i dunno y

Lord_Andres
hmmm Darren Wharton is my favorite singer, his worst effort has to be some of the unrealest stuff they made in early 90's hmm crazy Love is very bad, thats y they didint release it officialy

Df02
thats my favourite track by them lol confused

Alexisonfire - White Devil sick

Dazzler619
"I Smell P****" by 50 Cent

Atomic Rico
Just reading that killed 4 of my brain cells

Afro Cheese
I actually really like the white album.

ElectricBugaloo
The White Album had many great songs (While My Guitar GEntly Weeps, Glass Onion, Blackbird, Everybody's Got Soemthing To Hide Except For Me and My Monkey, Revolution, and the classic Helter Skelter) but then it boasts some songs that make you wonder wtf they were thinking...The Conintuing Story of Bungalow Bill, Revolution 9, Ob La Di Ob La Da...

Afro Cheese
Yeah but it's a double album so I give it a little more room to have a few bad songs. My favorite song on there is While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Atomic Rico
I personally think Abbey Road was their best(yet saddest) record

Afro Cheese
I think I like Sgt Pepper's the most.

Atomic Rico
Im gonna open a beatles thread, weve been flooding the other threads with our beatles posts

Martial_artist
Proberly Green Day's I Don't Care, too repetative
"I don't care if you don't, I don't care if you don't, I don't care if you don't care" (x4) then it's a bit boring but their other songs very good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.