The Simpsons Season 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
no information released but what i do know is that its released sometime around august 2005

Beastro
Thats to freakin long.

SlipknoT
I think its coming out in June 05

Jackie Malfoy
That is long.You might as well see star wars three before you buy the dvd of the simspons!Thanks for the info anyway.JM

Beastro
There probaly trying to get some special features and commentary ready.

Slip,do you mean June 5 2005 or June 2005?

SlipknoT
June 2005

Beastro
oh

*sniffle*

BackFire
They seem to be releasing one every 6 months now. So June seems reasonable. However August is when they've been released in the past, so we'll see. Sometime in the summer is a good bet, though.

SlipknoT
Season 4 was released in June

Beastro
BF,They released season 4 about a year after season three.The reason,commentaries.

Matt Groenig said he was working hard on them for the dvd so thats why it took so long.I hope thats not the case of season 6.

BF,I saw your pick.You look like Kevin Smith big grin

The Ones
its probably june in USA but in UK its august (definite)

Beastro
hahah

BackFire
I know, for a while they were releasing one a year. But they released season 5 about 6 months after season 4, and from what I've heard they're going to try to continue that trend of 1 every 6 months. Since they have so many seasons to go through. If they did one a year it would take them another 12 years to get all of the seasons out on dvd, by then dvd won't be be around anymore.

Machete_Guy
What about season 5?!

SlipknoT
It already came out

Machete_Guy
hmm.....I hate living in Aus

The Ones
lol. i hate living in uk. USA gets the best things MUCH earlier than us.

Beastro
Yeah,where the cream of the crop big grin

mc05
I heard off of tvhome.com that it was supposed to be realesed in August 2005.

tabby999
i'm waiting a little longer till the really good episodes are out, i'm more interested in Futurama DVDs

kblixt
Well thats you but Seasons 6 & 7 are part of the golden years of the show.

tabby999
the simpsons was ok when it started, got awsome for maybe 5 seasons and now is heading into a slump

kblixt
But you said: "i'm waiting a little longer till the really good episodes are out."

DarthLazious
In the words of Homer.

D'oh!

TraptUnderIce
The old seasons are great but I still like the new ones. They always have some random thing that makes me laugh hysterically.

The Ones
lol this is the cover of the season 6 dvd:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8254/b0009nz2vu01lzzzzzzz6ef.jpg

personaly i dont like it

BackFire
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! What a great day that's going to be. Get to pick up both Sin City, one of the best movies of the year, and Simpsons season 6, one of the best seasons in Simpsons history!

I like the cover just fine, myself.

The Ones
september 5th is its release

Wolf Dog
It's almost here!! August 16th!

http://www.snpp.com/news/dvd.html

I like the packaging, hopefully it doesn't flip out like the rest of them.

Snowbeast
I like the box art but I might wait to get this. I still haven't picked up season 5 yet and there a few TV show sets coming out in late July/early August that I want to get more.

brad555
I am looking forward to the audio commentary on episodes with writers, producers, and directors. The DVD Box Set also includes animation showcase, deleted scenes, and storyboards. There is just so much to this DVD collection that I'm sure it will be enjoyable and entertaining. I have been a fan of the show since its beginning and it just gets better for me. It is wonderful to see how long this show has been running!

BackFire
Picked it up today, great set.

The box is a little weird, kinda wish they had stayed with the normal style, but with episodes this good, and some of the best TV in history, it's a small price to pay.

Wolf Dog
^Exactly what I thought about the packaging. But it's kinda cool as a novelty.

DineshD
The packaging makes me want to kill myself......twice

DeVi| D0do
I love the packaging! Who wouldn't want that on their DVD shelf?

Besides, you can order an 'old-fashioned' style box from the 1-800 number...

This season is right in the middle of The Simpsons's golden age of flawlessness (seasons 3-8). Definitely some of televisions finest moments ever.

Wolf Dog
"Fox has issued a release date for The Complete Seventh Season. It should be out in the USA and Canada on December 13, 2005. However, our past experiences suggest that the release may eventually get pushed further, but keep your fingers crossed."

Pics of the Packaging: http://www.snpp.com/news/dvds7box.jpg

Please let them keep their word! Please Jebus!!!!

Wolfie
Originally posted by BackFire
Picked it up today, great set.

The box is a little weird, kinda wish they had stayed with the normal style, but with episodes this good, and some of the best TV in history, it's a small price to pay.
Wait 'til they release the season with Marge on the cover! wink

tabby999
thats when they release a 3 season pack, works up her hair wink

Wolfie
Guess not. Season 7 is going to be released in two different editions. One Marge edition that matches the Homer one (her hair is really short to fit the right size) and another one in a regular box. It has people taking the family's picture or something.

U_CHODE
im interested in the simpsons n futurama but also, family guy an american dad

U_CHODE
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.