bill and charlie castings in gof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigress
has anybody got any idea whos going to be playing charlie and bill weasley in gof or would anybody like to nominate who they would like to see play them.

claidisa_felton
i imagined them as being good lookin....but i have absolutely no idea whos playin them!!

shanie623
OMG!! I'm hoing they'd pick someone who's really good-looking for Bill Weasley's part!!! I really like how the book described him as somewhat of a "punk rocker," and he's got red hair? LOL!!! He really looks good in my mind. Plus the earrings, and the long hair in ponytail!!! What a cutie!!!

As for Charlie Weasley, I'm having a hard time visualizing him... LOL

tigress
hows about orlando bloom in a long red wig hes hot for bill

RonzMyBoy
lol Orlando Bloom in a Harry Potter movie now that just scarey. In my mind (like its been said) Charlie is a rocker with red hair, but also to me Bill was pretty fine too wink

tigress
what about jonathan wilkes robbies mate hes hot give him a wig es sorted or even better both of them that would be cool big grin

iluvsirius
good idea...Orlando in a red wig!hey he looks good even in a green or pink wig HES SO HOT!!!!!!!!!YUMI

thelotrlovr15
this is who they are thinking of being charlie weasley... his name is Alex Crockford...well... i can't put in pics now can I?How can I put in pictures?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.