What a line-up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
My concerts of 2005 so far:

Velvet Revolver 21st of January, Green Day 24th of January.
Head Automatica 1st of February, Rammstein 5th of February, Mastodon 12th of February.
V.A.S.T 15th of March, The Mars Volta 13nd of March, Jimmy Eat World 22nd of March, Nine Inch Nails 31st of March.
Interpol 9th of April, The Hives 20th of April.
System of a Down June 3rd.

Yes yes. Be envious.

-AC

Angie79
Velvet Revolver! Green Day! Rammstein! System of a Down! eek!

Meh. erm Gone are the days when I was hot and young and could get into a venue for free by flashing a mere smile. Being poor sucks. *is envious*

Deathblow
Nice AC, very nice.

I should be seeing NIN in London sometime in March, haven't planned anything else yet.

eggmayo
Yeah, I've never afforded a single gig ticket... you could give me one

Alpha Centauri
Tickets for NIN go on sale 22nd at GigsandTours.com smile.

I got mine early due to mailing list specialness.

-AC

Darth Revan
I heard on the radio that NIN were going on tour, and that they were trying to do smaller venues this time... So I may get lucky and be able to see them without needing to drive to Portland. thumb up

tabby999
i live in portland

Silver Stardust
No fair. And you're seeing Head Automatica the day before my birthday!!! sad

I'd kill to get to just one of those shows, let alone all of them...

And for some goddamn reason Velvet Revolver is skipping Chicago. WTF. miffed

Darth Revan
Portland, OR wink

ElectricBugaloo
The Hives put on one of the best live shows you will ever see - and all without resorting to pyrotechnic stunts!

Though I love them, I've only heard bad things from The Mars Volta live.

Mane
None of those bands interest me except The Hives (3rd favorite band of all time).

tabby999
ok you got me, i live in Portland Australia, a shit hole down the bottom of Australia wink had some poeple for a minute though!

loserib
i heard head automatica have canceld their tour due to the singers crhoans desies
i have trouble making it to good shows since my band is booked every weekend

Deathblow
I just bought tickets to see Porcupine Tree at the same venue on the 2nd of April, can't wait!

Two bands I've never seen before in the same month.

Alpha Centauri
Head Automatica need to **** off.

I understand Daryl has Crohns Disease and all but they've cancelled twice now. Unless you are actually 100% sure you can perform, stop claiming that you're ready to perform.

-AC

Df02
Interpol and NIN only ones im envious of...nice list tho thumb up

ElectricBugaloo
The only ones I would pay to see are The Hives, I can live without the rest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.