Super man in tights????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldensky
Does it not scare anyone that supermans costume is so skin tight and he where's a cape... people would call that a bit camp.. but then again batmans costum looks like a gimps the tight leaver and the mask???.. would it at all shock u if u saw them at a fetish party. this leaves me on perfect to my question whos more camp batman or superman

Napalm
batmans not gay superman is a little wosse

black_goku#1
superman is a lil girl compared to batman rock

pr1983
do you guys actually read superman comics? seriously...

the guy sacrificed himself to save the world, batman included...

Carrzy
Superman's suit is skin tight as to not be able to be ripped/torn by conventional methods. He has an aura around his body which is what protects him from normal weapons (and that's why bullets bounce off his chests, kids!)

Notice how occasionally his cape is torn to pieces because his cape is not inside of his aura to protect him. Nice little effect that is.

Yeah that pr1983 guy's right, Superman is the shiznit compared to stupid little pansy Batman.
"Waaa, I have a war going on inside of me which I need to deal with on my own, Boo-hoo..."

I hate Batman so much. Really. I hate him to pieces. Batman thinks he can have Supes, and he is SO wrong.

---
Batman swoops down to save a girl from falling to her death after the Joker throws her off a roof of a building, and as he is about to grab her, Superman flies over and takes her to safety. Batman is outraged.

Batman: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
Superman: "Making your job look easy."

Batman swings at Superman and Superman sidesteps out of the way at the speed of sound.

Superman: "Typical. Throw another and I guarantee I won't move... And that every bone in your hand will be broken."

----

What more can I say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.