Any thoughts on your all-time fav. SW-character after Episode3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Hope this hasn't been posted before!
("I'm taking an awful risk Vader, this 'd better work!"wink

I think this thread will be a good oppertunity to see what's on your "spoiled" minds before and after Episode3.
Ever sinds I first saw the very first SW-movies Yoda's been my fav and always will be...no doubts there!

So here it is "YODA"...my green boedha fighting machine!!!

tabletalk

thumbsup

Stunrun
Anakin/Vader 100%cool

Darth_Duffy
Not sure this is going to go anywhere mate, the whole 'favourite character' thing has been done to death, more often than not in the EU forum

Stunrun
Duffy is right J.M, theres hundreds of these threads

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Thanks Duff...didn't know that...except one called "Favorite Episode3 character" or something like that!
But although this might be old thread stuff, I still like the idea...because nobody exactly knows for sure...right???
Thanks for the comment.....

J.M FcThumbs-Up
You too Stunrun!!!!!
Peace....

darth eddie
Anakin definatly never could dislike the ol' twisted hero thing.

smoker4
R2 D2! smokin' he takes no s***

MC John 117
Lol.....R2.....geek

Echuu
MACE WINDU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XX Emperor XX
EMPEROR/SIDIOUS!! evil face evil face

PVS
JAR JAR!!!!! eek!

*runs and hides*

ARC Trooper 117
*Blasts Jar Jar in the face*
eek!

Spectr4L
Count Dooku!!1!1!111!!!11!!

Jedi Priestess
Vader for probably the 10th time

bilbofett
You shall pay dearly for such an offensive statement!!!!!

For me: Anakin or Leia

DARTH DADDY
WADDO...ROTFL

theshakl
Kenobi

DarthAJ
Mace Windu

"no special kid is gonna get in the counsel without proving it"

palpatine-"yes anakin will be on the counsel or i'll shoot you with my sith lighning!"

Mace-"Ya okay sure anakin can be on it" What the f**k? mad

Darth_Nefarus
Darth Vader can defeat anyone and Episode 3 will prove it.
Even though he loses lol

ragesRemorse
I saw episode 3 tonight at my friends house. I am not sure how he got it, but it was osmthing that he knew someone who knew someone who worked with lucas arts and was able to get on the studio grounds when he was in Australia. It really wasnt that good. Overated. The best part is when Obi wan knocked anakin into the lava. Obi wan really put the beat down on Anakin once he stopped trying to deligate with him. The use of special effects was laughable. If you thought episode one used to much CGI, wait untill you see episode 3. It was like watching a cartoon that wanted to be a movie. The under water battle was cool and un expected, but again, the only thing worth mentioning from this travesty are the light saber battles. You know it seems episode 3 followed suit of episode 1 and 2. Seeing how the only things worth mentioning in episode 1 and 2 are the light saber battles. I dont want to give much away so i will just say dont waste your money or energy pining over this release. 2/10

smoker4
laughing laughing laughing

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Hey ragesRemorse!

Sure... stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing
What are you?...some kinda starwars hater or something???

So eeh, should we take this with a pinch a salt or are you really going crazy???

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Smoker, I must admit....YOU ARE THA MAN!!!!!!

Solar Flare
laughing laughing That's worse than SS saying he's a good friend of GS!!! laughing laughing

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah...SS could have done it alot better I must admit!

smoker4
Why thank you kind sir, first round is on me buddy wink smokin'

bilbofett
Saw ROTS did ya? Hmmm, well then tell me this: where does the name Luke come from? or any bits of dialougue? I shall be holding my breath awaiting your answer....

JediJim
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing

This is a joke right?

Nearly 12 hours have passed. You still holding your breath there bilbo? wink stick out tongue

cylob49
Yeah and today you are going to tell us youve watched Episode 7,8 and 9 and make us lose the will to live.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Your welcome my friend...
It's very nice to watch this thread, while smokin good ol' "J" and a nice
whiskey on the rocks!!!!!

ragesRemorse

ragesRemorse
Well the whole movie revolves around some magic crystal that is said to intensify the force. The jedi council want it because it is believed to be able to put a stop to corruption around the republic and help point out traders. Palpitine wants it to use against the jedi and sends anakin to the vulcano planet to get the magic crystal behind the jedi's back. While anakin is there and finds the magic crytal. Obi wan arrives and finds anakin. He demands that anakin explain himself but anakin refuses and attacks obi wan, after obi wan spanks anakin he cries to him that
the magic crystal will consume him and turn him against the jedi..blah..blah...blah.
Earthquakes happen, big explosions lava and the whole nine yards. anakin falls into a lava fissure. Obi wan believes anikan to be dead, cries a little bit and leaves with anakins lightsaber. The one he later gives to luke.

Now on some other planet far far away the emperor ..err..palpatine is talking to some political dudes. which he says that the council is under his influence except some other three dudes who cannot be swayed. He insinuates that he wants those three dudes dead. His gaurds are all pussied out and cry that they cannot do that because of the jedi might. This is where palpitine reveals that he also has a magic crystal. The magic crystal shows where anakin is. the emperors dudes go to anakin. They sprinkle fairy dust on him and say some weird chant and magically anakin comes back to life. That is how anakin comes back to life. Nothing special, just magic fairy dust. seriously.

Obi wan cries to yoda that he failed and yoda says somthing like, you have to learn humility Obi wan says but he was my friend and i thought i could teach him like you taught me, and that he failed yoda, the jedi councel. He said he doesnt understand how it could have happend because the force was so strong with him and that he thought he would be the one to bring balance back to the force. Obi wan cries some more, yoda tells him that obi wan now carries a burden on his shoulders and will still ultimately be the teacher to the one who brings balance to the force. He then tells him in his fortune teller ways that ankin is not dead.

man i dont feel like typin the whole movie. shit... if you want me to complete it i will just ask.

Solar Flare
Don't wast your time to type your fake Sshitt!hang

ragesRemorse
it's not fake man. I dont know how steve got the movie, i know he has it. Do you really want me to continue ruining the entire movie for you? i will . Just to prove to you that i am not lying and the movie is a waste of your money. you will see when it comes out.

smoker4
Lol magic crystal, ROFL LMAO They sprinkle fairy dust on him and say some weird chant and magically anakin comes back to life. That is how anakin comes back to life. Nothing special, just magic fairy dust. seriously. Lol

If only laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Solar Flare
The fecking isn't even finished, GL is still making the damn movie.

ragesRemorse
You know i have lied about many movies that i have seen months before they have come out, just to be a dick in a humorous way to piss off other people. I wish i were kidding this time, but i am beyond serious. When you wait in a two hour line, you will find out within the first fifteen minutes of the movie, that the whole film essentially revolves around the Kaiburr crystal, which is basically a magic crystal. It is the death star to episode 3.

smoker4
laughing laughing laughing laughing broke someting doctor laughing laughing laughing

Solar Flare
I would believe you about bootleg copies of movies due out in a month, but RotS isn't finished.spam

Solar Flare
laughing

ragesRemorse
bootleg copies due out in amonth? what kind of shit is that? there is a due date for bootlegs. MAybe you dont know how the film making process works. The movie has been done for months. Lucas isnt involved any more, the final touches are being done by his editing team and audio department. Through out making a film, many rough drafts are produced to give the filmaker a better perspective on editing points. Many bootlegs that you get are rough drafts of a movie, or producer copies. What ever dont believe me, i know it sounds crazy. I thought it was crazy when i saw Spiderman 3 months before it's initial release. Tell you all what. I will go and watch it again tomorrow and give you a blow by blow walk through of it while it is fresh in my mind.

smoker4
Spiderman 3? ROFL

Tell you what dont bother!

I would like to lend your time machine though! wink

You deserve an award here Happy Dance

Solar Flare
Whatever man, I can't wait to here what your crazy version of episode III is.

ragesRemorse
spiderman, three months before initial release date.. thanks for the award though

ragesRemorse
I was just responding to everyones replies of wanting to know more.

Solar Flare
Tell you what why don't you put it on your computer and upload it foe everyone and prove it b/c I can promise you right know no one believes you.

bilbofett
O MY GOD!!!!

I have NEVER and I mean NEVER laughed so hard in all my life! Dude, are you a member of the Writers Guild? You deserve some kind of award for coming up with that bunch of crap! Have you ever even seen Star Wars? You know, the movies with the cool swords that light up & all? Seems to me you been watching The Dark Crystal & just decided to interject some SW names into it to get attention. Well Done! Now go ruin another thread somewhere else would ya?

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Thanks Bilbs(ruin MY thread, yes, although it isn't authentic anymore I heard).
Stop the "seen Episode3" jibberish people...this ragesRemorse has humiliated himself too much already!!!!

atheist
Qui-Gon Jinn

MOTHERBOX
Jar Jar for shure.

bilbofett
get pi$$y if you want, but aim it at the right person..... That post was BEGGING for a flame. You should be glad I exercised some restraint.....

Sith Master X
Obi-Wan (Ewan McGregor) has always been my all time fav.

bILLYgOAT
"Bootleg" u say son ?
come sit by me and I'll teach you how bootlegs leach onto the internet via torrents, leeches and hacks within hours of their display any where on this planet.

P2P, Ftp, kazaa lite, warez, bit torrent
theres no true file for full ep III
the market is gagging for it & It isn't there.

just think of how many hackers, Downloaders & traders are wanting this file to sell at the local car-boot-sale?

your out of your league son
so take a bit of advise and shut the fuc up

there is no bootleg of EP III

as off 22/01/05

J.M FcThumbs-Up
You sure kept ya breath there I can tell...
He must be glad you don't blast 'm into a million pieces right here!

smoker4
He would have deserved that anyway! wink

J.M FcThumbs-Up
laughing smokin' laughing smokin' laughing

Smoker does it again!
Have you been takin a Ganja-trip again or is it just me?!

Way to go dude!

smoker4
wink smokin'

LandoSpeeder2
smoker go to the temple before we all rot.

NoFate007
My favorite character has always been a tie between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader, but since Episode II I've liked Anakin a lot. If you count Vader and Anakin as separate characters, then its a 3-way tie, but if they're the same, then I have to say Anakin/Vader will be my favorite. I thought Hayden was great as Anakin and I know he can only improve from that, and the script and everything will paint that nicely. I've got a feeling that Obi-Wan will not lose his coolness, but that Anakin/Darth Vader will be by far the best character Star Wars has ever seen.

ragesRemorse
I always liked obi wan until i found out he was a drug addict in episode 3. Yeah, it's true, in episode 3 we all find out that Obi wan has been struggling with a space dust addiction. This is the reaosn anakin went to the darkside. I diddnt want to spoil it, but Obi wan had abused anakin while training him. While being stoned on space dust he tore down anakins self confidence and even took a few slashes at him with his light saber. In episode 3 we see some flashbacks through anakins dreams of when he was just a child being taught by obi wan, we see obi wan telling ankin that he was the worst jedi student he'd ever seen and that he has seen Rancor shit with a better sense of the force than he. He even molested anakin while strung out on spae dust. Yes, this is what led ol anakin to the dark side. It really pissed me off to learn that alderan could have been saved from a death star blast had obi wan been a stronger willed person when anakin was little.

bilbofett
Reported. Keep it up Rage, and you'll be outta here.....

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Damn that guy is funny!
Have you been smokin the crackpipe lately?...I'm starting to believe you're a drug addict yourself.

Come on, it sounds like you believe in your own miserable lies, that just makes me puke... sick

ragesRemorse
Aww, im sorry. Did i offend you for making a joke out of a movie? I know this kind of thing is un heard of, but it really is just based in the realm of humorous sarcasm...I mean just incase you had no idea of that. Which it appears you diddnt. roll eyes (sarcastic) Awwww...i'm tellin. What kinda crap is that, are you in kindergarden or somthin? please

bilbofett
Is that the best you can do for a flame? I'm hurt, really really hurt..... laughing

Obi-OneManShow
Come come now, folks. Take it easy on eachother. The guy was just trying to be funny. (->Trying)

(BTW Taking a puff from a free-form tarnished chrome waterpipe once in a while does NOT make you a drug addict)

smoker4
I always thought jokes were supposed to be funny?? sleep

ragesRemorse
I diddnt want to push the bounderies of your fragile state because you might tell on me.

Hey, i thought it may be a bit better to exaggerate the truth of this film, seeing how no one beleives me that i have actually sat through the film. You will see that anakin is taught the ways of the dark side by hooded figures who also repair his limbs and organs with mechanical circutry and is also shown how to build a devasting light sabre by the shattered kaiburr crystal that he was sent to retrive by palpitine. Then when anakin or by this time darth vadar gets mad and stikes down on one of the hooded figures, you will see that the rode is empty to reveal a hologram of palpitine. you will also get to see that boba fett is saved from slavery by palpitine with the understanding that he is hired to slay the jedi. How does he find all the jedi, you may ask? With palpitines secret weapon Magic crystal's that show the location of all who use the force. We also get to see the true wickedness of palpitine, when he sends assasins into jantor to kill all new borns, because he is frieghttend from a dream he had that lady skywalker will give birth to a child that rivals his power. I still havent spoiled some of the coolest parts, like the deaths of individual jedi's from boba.

smoker4
Jantor wheres that? Is it near Uranus?

Obi-OneManShow
laughing laughing laughing

J-Unit
I Think It Will Be Sidious A.K.A Palpatine Who Will Be My Favourite After I See This One

ragesRemorse
No, it is where Palpitines senate chambers are located.

smoker4
no

Sith Master X
lol

goberlick
Rage...
I too got a copy of sw ep3. And me and friends watched it...
But I have too say I thought it was preatty Cool. I really don't know why Rage thought it so bad...
I mean Obi-wan being drug addict was OK. And the flash backs too explaining it were OK too. The twist at the end and the crystal things- Ok, but Lucas had to do something too try to expain why anakin lived though the lava?.
I didn't think the special effects were corny in any way. And over all I was left very impressed. Overall I would give it a 9/10..
The only thing that really anoyyed me was when Jar-jar appeared in that toto- I mean.... What the...

J.M FcThumbs-Up
How the f*** is it possible that only two guys here believe they have seen Ep3.
I mean, of all the SW-folks here at KMC, many have the accesibility to a anonymous source for things like illegal copied films, photos and info etc...
How can it be that a possible illegal-copy fanatic doesn't want the attention of a more spoiler-sensitive public like us and uploads this movie to the internet.
Already released facts about ep3 here at KMC are far more supreme than this crap that ragesRemorse a.k.a supershadow-imitator sold us.
Also, nothing spoilerish enough has leaked from the Lucas-empire, their security is ten times bigger than it was back in the days of ep1 and 2.
So stop commin up with these cheap jokes about "I've seen episode3"...I don't believe any of this crap!

Here's the only option;
Send us a copy...make us believe or stop annoying us here at KMC!

mad thumb down mad thumb down mad

ragesRemorse
who the hell is supershadow imitator? hey, i cant help that i have seen the movie. I just thought i would save you some disappointment. My approach to describing the film is obviously so believable and professional i dont know why anyone wouldn't take me serious or believe that i diddn t just regurgitate a script given two years ago on some fan site. I have no idea why anyone wouldn't believe me. I could see if i used sarcasm or just complete idiotic references why you wouldn't believe me.either way you will get to see obi wan snorting space dust off of a wookies nipple and get to see the magic floating crystals that obtain the force essence. WoW...that sounds like a novelization or a video game of star wars, maybe i could get into the business, to bad the movie is already about goofy crystals and drug addiction.

Anakin2Vader
same here... I cant wait to see him in action, watching the OT I always kinda thought the Emperor was hiding behind Vaders power... but I guess we will find out thats not true at all

MagiK_11
You people seriously enjoy wasting your time arguing. Can't you tell ragesRemorse was being sarcastic/trying to be funny from the beginning? The fairy dust and all those other funny comments should have given it away.

And you're all glued to your screens hunched over arguing with the guy.
Smoker and Obi-OneManShow are like the only ones who didn't take this guy seriously.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I really don't mind somebody making fun about it, but some people go too far, that's why members/forums/threads etc...get banned/closed because there ARE people who get annoyed by this bullshit and start arguing!

No offense man wink !

I like jokes!!! laughing out loud

Darth_Vader05
Darth Vader is going to own Revenge Of The Sith!

LightSaber_Part
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben)/Alec Guinness
starwars

Pyro GOI
I dunno. Ob1 was always my favorite. But I think Anakin will be great in this one. So it will be Ob1 or Anakin.

And just ignore those stupid ****s who think they are cool by posting some crap.

ragesRemorse
yeah, those stupid ****s are really annoying. Mace windu would have been my favorite of the new movies, if his character was portrayed by someone who could act.

lucasfilm
how can we tell.. w havent seen rots yet

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Come on man...Have you ever seen StarWars?
...or any movie with SLJ?

You are funny!!!!!
laughing out loud

SnakeEyes
Anakin/Vader is definitely my favorite.
With Obi-wan Kenobi as a close second.

tpaquin
Lando...

ragesRemorse
of course. samuel jackson was a terrible choice for mace windu.

Darth Subjekt
the Mace character was made specifically FOR SLJ, so how could he be a bad choice? There was no MW befor ehe told GL he wanted to be in it.

ragesRemorse
because he cant act

cylob49
Samuel L Jackson is a good actor- The Negotiator,Pulp Fiction,Jackie Brown and more
Lucas just aint giving him enough to work with
He spent EP1 sat on his ass and in EP2 his so called "cool fight scenes" lasted minuites
He aint ben given a chance

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Sure....

I can give you a hint what great actors are> Al Pacino, Robert de Niro, Anthony Hopkins, Ewan McGregor, SLJ, Edward Norton...etc etc...
I believe you're the kinda guy that thinks actors that play in B-movies are great...
You haven't got any sense of great actors I think!
Please don't say you think Dolph Lundgren, Jar Jar, J-lo or Britney Spears are great actors...

laughing out loud

JediJim
What's wrong with Britney Spears acting? Oh, right..."Crossroads". Sorry I forgot about that. stick out tongue big grin

J.M FcThumbs-Up
But ehhh people, this thread isn't called "I've seen Episode3" or "Good actors of StarWars">please look at the title!

So back on topic please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumb up thumb up thumb up

ragesRemorse
what the hell are you on about? You seriously think that Sam jackson is a great actor? I mean if so then it appears that you are the one with no sense of acting ability. Jackson is good when it comes to hardass street characters, but he cannot act outside of that realm. I bet you are the type that believes tom cruise is cinema's finest actor

I wouldnt say that ewan mcgregor is a great actor, he is good, but needs more experience before you give him the title of great. A great actor is someone who can act on all levels of character elements. Not just the same character with slight elaboration. If star wars required a drill instructor or a bad ass smooth talking street cat, then yeah sam jackson would have fit right in. Jackson holds no presence in film, the way he spews out his scripted material is sometimes impressive, but he is not someone that can be found in both ends of the spectrum of film acting, atleast not impressively. I believe your the kind of guy that gages an actors ability on the type of character they played. I mean when you chose to list great actors, i cant help but notice that you went with the three fail safes that everyone agrees with such as pacino, deniro, and hopkins. Seems like your impressioned by popular opinion.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Have you seen any other than Eps1,2 and 3 with SLJ, I believe not!
Wrong again my friend about what you think of me, I don't follow mass-oppinion.
I'm really starting to like you, but since this is a pointless discussion, I won't go any further into this.

No offense man!
laughing laughing

Pyro GOI
Dude, I was talking about you. You're posting this thread full of crap. Make a new one for SLJ if you want to talk about him. And stop crying like a freaking baby that doesn't get what he wants.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yes, much to learn he still has!

laughing

No offense man...

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yoda will show why he's still called THE MASTER!!!!

Malic Clanorian
darth maul..even tho he didnt have much to say and died in episode 1 ive always liked his fighting ways, double bladed lightsaber, and his fierce look..out of all the episodes out right now i still say that the obi wan vs darth maul is the greatest duel yet (for speed and technique)..but after episode 3 prolly the obi wan vs anakin duel... smile

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Pyro GOI
Dude, I was talking about you. You're posting this thread full of crap. Make a new one for SLJ if you want to talk about him. And stop crying

i know your just joking man, come on let m buy you a lolly pop.

ii mean really...did that need to be said maybe you diddnt get the underlying reply ? i'm crying? where? im sorry if you couldnt . cant we all just get along and live happily ever after in a star wars convention ?

Arsenal
I agree 100%

Darth Subjekt
yea by getting owned by a better master, lol. Yoda's strong withthe force.."but not that strong" wink Whereas Sidious is.....

J.M FcThumbs-Up
No offense man, but as said before(in many other threads too), Yoda doesn't get owned...Sidious just outsmarts him in the ring by firing lightning while Yoda jumps after him> Lucas stated that both Sidious and Yoda are equal in strenght, but the individual skills make one of them come out victorious and by the way Sidious is a coward by calling his troopers, while Yoda is refuelling after the striking blow!
Ahhh, we'll see when EP3 comes out, Sidious is great too.
Yoda's just my all time favorite since I was a kid, y'know!!!

How y'doin?
wink

Jedi Styles
I say YODA and Obi Wan....

Yoda for being a godly Jedi Master. Who else besides Yoda can really take on the Emperor???? No one... And Obi-Wan for being the unsung hero of Star Wars... He has not been given much credit for what he's done in the realm of Star Wars and it's due time...

Obi Wan has awesome Skills and is a True Jedi in the sense....

You guys rooting for the Dark Side, shit I used to do that back during the original triliogy...Then again I was alot younger.... But when you are confronted with how this all came to be, then you realize how hard the Jedi have to work in order to keep the Sith at bay. You have more of an appreciation of that....

For all yall that says Yoda get's owned, is a bunch of B.S.

Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up
Lucas stated that both Sidious and Yoda are equal in strenght

Nuff Said...

I see a great battle but also a type of stalemate, where they do get good hits on eachother and one gets to run away... You'll see... I guess.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Thanks mate...

Yoda unfortunatly has to run away, the force is with the Sith this time around.
Yoda's my man, sadly Sidious outmaneuvers him(...with luck).
Although Yoda's my fav. character since I saw him as a 3 year old kid(I was like bunny ...ohhhh..... love ).
But Sidious will rule this flick I believe, after seeing many spoilers!

Jedi Styles
I hate how people on the net are saying Yoda gets owned... That really ticks me off... From the little tid bits of spoiler pics and images, they assume Yoda get's his ass beat...

Come on... were talking about Yoda here...

Head of the Jedi Council
875 year old Jedi Master (Think of how much time he has had to perfect and tune Himself with the Force)
GODLY Skills.. - Ever seen any other Jedi absorb Dark Side Lighting with his own hands... (NO)
Powerful Force User.... Even when he's 900 years old during the time that he meets Luke...

Sure Sidious maybe stronger with the DarkSide in this Episode for whatever reason or he just happens to out smart Yoda... But remember when you are Darkside, you do whatever it takes to win....

Yoda is to protect... Sidious is out to Destroy and Conquer....

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Rock on buddy!!!!!!!!
At least someone is standing with me...in favor of our Green Wise Fighting Machine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.