Anyone know any really hooking pageturners?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shockimebones
I'm looking for books like The Da Vinci Code in terms of hooking power and suspense and fast pace and so on.

I'm getting really tired of slow books lately, I just need some really fast-paced, hooking ones.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! smile

Jim

Victor Von Doom
Any of the Lecter trilogy.

furryman
Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan really hooked me.. but that's probably because its one of about three books I've read in five or so years whistle

I seem to dig crime/mystery and sci-fi books cause of that mystification and excitement

I apologise for my rambling

Darth_Decimator
absolutely anything by dean koontz. i dont know about anyone else but i cant put them down when i start one. thay hook you from page one and dont let you go till the last page. the harry potter series also had the same effect on me. big grin good luck shockimebones let us know if you find any great ones

Maverick2364
Have you read the prequel to The Da Vinci Code - Cracking The Da Vinci Code?

themightythor
Darkness at Pemberly is a good one if you like mystery novels (I'm assuming that since you've read the Da Vinci Code)

shockimebones
No, but i'm not sure I want to. I'd rather remain oblivious to the hidden truths behind the story big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.