Worst horror ending ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
What endings did you find just flat-out bad? The movie could be okay then the ending is a disappointment.

For me...
White Noise, if I wanted to see that, I would've watched The Haunting remake
Thir13en Ghosts, it was too much of a happy ending

papabeard
The end of EVIL DEAD TRAP disaaointed me a little ,as well as Signs which was awful

Wolfie
Oh yeah, I heard that the end of The Village was awful and predictable. I never saw it though.

tabby999
http://maddox.xmission.com/signs.html

hey papabeard, that says it all about signs right there

Cinemaddiction
"Cabin Fever", the "*******" ending was totally ridiculous and distasteful, regardless of the intended "humor".

BackFire
I found that to be the best thign in the whole movie. Caught me off gaurd, which is hard to do.

Anywho, worst ending ever....I guess The Village is a candidate, really shitty twist in that movie. I think the ending of the Sixth Sense is really over rated, same with Saw. The Grudge ending was really lame...

SaTsuJiN
Exorcist : the beginning... ugh.. the whole movie was the worst ever. I laughed through nearly every scene... and I 'always' give a movie the benefit of the doubt, no matter how crappy it may start to look... but this one just stuck the fork in me and pronounced me "done"..

Cowboyography
CAbin Fever and Saw were both great!!!! the Nbomb joke was hilarious and the Saw ending was so outta left field but so in your face ther whole movie!!!

WindDancer
Phantasm was good, but the ending was rather lame. thumb down

botankus
I enjoyed Saw because most of the movies released in 2004 completely sucked. In a year of Hidalgo, 13 Going on 30, and Anchorman, it was a nice change-up, so to speak.

Wendigo
it was IT the spider at the end just wasn't scary

MildPossession
They are changing that in the so called remake they are doing, getting rid of it completely I think.

Cinemaddiction
"28 Days Later". The alternate version where Cillian Murphy dies would have made all the difference.

Darth Odious
The worst ending was Black Christmas. What a let down! Second to that was Sleep Away Camp, more funny and nasty than bad. You be the judge.puke

andypandy
the ending to saw is by far rthe worst ending for a film EVER but after watching chainsaw massacre2 i was liek what the **** ya know LOL

Miss_Faye
Cabin Fever and Freddie Vs. Jason. These two movies ending were just......just..DUMB!!! mad

andypandy
NO WAS, THE ENDING 4 FREDDIE VS JASON WAS KOOOL, cabin fever i got bored half way through and walked out of that movie it stunk

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by andypandy
NO WAS, THE ENDING 4 FREDDIE VS JASON WAS KOOOL, cabin fever i got bored half way through and walked out of that movie it stunk

Heh, We'll agree to disagree then. big grin

andypandy
yer....

Wolfie
What was wrong with the FvJ ending?

MildPossession
Don't see what was wrong with Black Christmas ending...

Darth Odious
Originally posted by MildPossession
Don't see what was wrong with Black Christmas ending... It worked but I just wanted to see the killer like alot of others wished. True it may have left much to the imagination, but sometimes I just don't care. I got my hopes up and that did me in. I hate when that shit happens...shit

Wendigo
EXORCIST 2 THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS TOTAL CRAP

tabby999
its a tie between Jeepers Creepers or Signs. jeepers creepers just plain sucked. but signs? really, aliens that have easily jumped onto the roof and done 12 foot hops cant break through a wooden door. then all of a sudden, water burns them/. what the ****? our atmosphere is full of water, but that dosn't bother them. its bullshit

Rignite
I really hated "IT"'s ending. A spider? What the hell man?!

"Dreamcatcher" can go rot in a dumpster too, ugh...

I was actually happy to see Freddy and Jason still alive at the end of their movie. What I WASN'T happy to see was the lack of actual badass fighting between the two. That's what I saw the whole goddamned movie for.

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by Rignite

"Dreamcatcher" can go rot in a dumpster too, ugh...

I was actually happy to see Freddy and Jason still alive at the end of their movie. What I WASN'T happy to see was the lack of actual badass fighting between the two. That's what I saw the whole goddamned movie for.

you have stephen kings past cocain addiction to thank for the giant spider

Wendigo

THAT SPIDER WAS LAME! sad

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Wendigo

THAT SPIDER WAS LAME! sad That's why the book was better because it's shows that the spider was just only one of its form..the final form it the best one of all.

Rignite
What was the final form?

I'd read the book but...Stephen King is annoying as hell to read. I've read The Stand and the first three books of The Dark Tower series. I still remember reading The Gunslinger and getting lost in a few pages trying to figure out if he was describing Roland, his gun, or the friggen scenery.

Wendigo
It was the ''Dead lights'' A bright silver light I think................ confused

PRO-PAIN
Jeepers Creepers most def.

andypandy
lol, which one,they both sucked

Wendigo
Originally posted by Wendigo
It was the ''Dead lights'' A bright silver light I think................ confused

Does anyone know? confused

el barto_1
halloween:Resurrection omg, what the hell is a black raper doing kung fu on myers ass for. the undisputable worst ending ever

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by el barto_1
halloween:Resurrection omg, what the hell is a black raper doing kung fu on myers ass for. the undisputable worst ending ever

LMAO yeah I forgot about that, but it wasn't just the ending that sucked, the whole movie sucked to begin with.

And you're right, Busta should have never been in the movie to begin with, he's a horrible actor.

The whole "so you wanna be on dangertainment" line just killed me, I wanted to slap the piss out of him for being such a tard. laughing

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by andypandy
lol, which one,they both sucked

Yeah both of them.

MildPossession
Halloween Resurrection was crap as soon as they killed a certain someone off! the buggers.

As for the Jeepers Creepers ending, if you mean the bit in the boiler room, I found it quite disturbing.

Wendigo
Freddy 2 freddy's revenge. That had a pretty dull and (unscary)ending

sad

andypandy
nightmare on elm stret 2 has to be one of the worse films i have ever seen, has anyone seen the ring 2 yet? (heads up it sucks aswell LOL)

Darth Odious
What was the final form?

I'd read the book but...Stephen King is annoying as hell to read. I've read The Stand and the first three books of The Dark Tower series. I still remember reading The Gunslinger and getting lost in a few pages trying to figure out if he was describing Roland, his gun, or the friggen scenery. I'm with you on that. I've been reading him for years. I've read all 7 dark tower books and he can get a little selfish with his vision. As for IT I think the final form was some creature from another realm of existense. I also notice that King tend to steal things from movies, books etc. When the charater lands n some black surface, almost marble like its seem like one of those giant black monoliths from 2001. I've caught King many times doing this crap. The tower is loaded with them. But I still like him I guess. He just hooks you.

tabby999
i got nothing against his writing but its like the sketch in Family Guy where it has him pitching his next novel:
"So Mr King, whats your next novel going to be about?"
-King looks around, sees a lamp on the desk and picks it up-
"its going to be about people who get attacked by....a lamp monster! yeah, a lamp monster, that'll do"
"you have no more good ideas do you Mr King"
".....no"
"ok then, whens the book going to be out then"

phoenix87
I think that def Ring 2 sucked. Jeepers Creepers Shouldnt have been made. Yes IT had a shit ending but was boring the whole way through. The Village just was a major let down. The end in They was shit aswell. um...April Fools Day has the best End!!! The Amntyville Horror has a let down ending there was potential but it just was crap. Um...the new texas chainsaw movie the end was too drawn out. thats about it for me

basementred
freddy vs jason ending ruled

tabby999
not really, left the ending open for god knows how many sequals

phoenix87
tru and they will make sequals cuz its freddy and jason

FlavoredGrace
I loved that movie. It was awesome but the ending was way to happy. But if they are planning a trilogy. I'm down.

ladygrim
jeepers creepers 2 ... more than the first one ....
ghost ship was a pile of Sh"t ne way

muslimleader89
i hated the ending iof the saw exactly what was the point of the movie

Wolfie
Wolfen's ending was really crappy too. All the werewolves vanish out of thin air!

Originally posted by tabby999
not really, left the ending open for god knows how many sequals
It was better than choosing a winner between the two.

LiL nAstY GirL
Saw was so bad. The acting was terrible! The guy was like "I'll go get help, don't move." Even tough he just shot the person, and he was chained to the wall...roll eyes (sarcastic)

But even worse, if yu consider it a horror, Darkness *cringe* That pice of shit made no sense

Gaetane
Hey what about THEY, what was that all about

jaden101
IT...a giant ****ing spider...how do they get a really freaky clown to be a giant ****ing spider is behond me...

tabby999
i've changed my mind, worst ending goes to Friday the 13th 7. its my favourite of the friday movies but the ending is sooooo crappy.

Wolfie
Part 5 and 8's endings were A LOT worse though.

beta-wolf_101
They make really crappy Stephen King flicks most of the time(It, Dreamcatcher, etc) but I liked Dreamcatcher before I read the book then I hated it. As for Signs its not technicly a horror film plus I liked it. As for the Village that fell far short of expections.

venom_x9
the village freddy 4 and jeepers creepers 1 and 2

basementred
with out alot of sequal even if they are crap no one will remeber that freddy and jason or what horror movie killer verus ever verused

papabeard
? confused

basementred
i mean like people won't remeber some one like freedy without all the sequals

tabby999
Originally posted by Wolfie
Part 5 and 8's endings were A LOT worse though.

i dunno, having a father that was killed at the beginning of the movie and not mentioned again reapear from nowhere and take out jason is bloody weak

Blue_Butterfly
Signs and The Village had really shitty endings...plus not to mention the entire movie sucked. Cabin Fever as well..hell that movie sucked completely as well. AND not to mention the worst ending I think I've ever seen was Freddy vs. Jason.

Cringe
"Boogeyman's" ending was quite horrible.

Susan-Storm
Signs Was an Okay movie but it's Ending was Bad

jayy
THE MOVIES THAT SUCKED ALL THE WAY AROUND:

Signs

The Village

Freddy vs Jason

All the Exorcist movies

It

The Ring 2

White Noise HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Days Later

There are alot more, but those are the top suckers!

stick out tongue

hellraiser34
For me, I think the worst ending would have to be Blade 2. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Blade movies but what made that chick so special. Just because she was a princess or whatever, she should have exploded just that the rest of the other vampires. I also thought The Village ending really sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.