philo and the truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brandino
Philo you are a goodphilosopher but you are going to bring your own distruction....
You have great insights but you are very arrogant you think only you are right and no one else that all is stupid and your the shining emblem of truth.
You also forget anyones ideas are just as plausible as the next just because you think its right doesnt mean it is.

if you lose the arrogance and stop with these stupid rebuttles youd be GREAT. If we have our own realities if there true to us then there answers are the truth just as yours are your own i could believe that everything is made of spikes and if i believed it that would be my reality.

feel free to massacre this

brandino
i feel like a dumbass just figuring your a prof.
still i love reading your counters

Philosophicus
I agree with you, I try to come accross as arrogant to stir things and to draw attention - off-course I don't believe I'm the emblem of truth - but I use it as a publicity tool to excite argument in people and to get them thinking.

BackFire
This has nothing to do with philosophy. Take it to PM's if you wish to discuss a members virtues and such.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.