My Mom's first business [laugh]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pr0phet
If you're into body jewelry check it out. It's kind of sweet to me...she's starting this at 50 years old stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
so where do we check this out at??????

I will look at it

Ronny
eek! i want to get my tounge peirced stick out tongue or my lip

and belly

Angie79
Cool. happy So where's the pic?

I have my belly button and my tongue pierced, I have horizontal silver bars jammed through my nipples and a horizontal clitoral hood piercing.

And all in the mid-90s before it became a fad! smokin'

Deathblow
I'm getting the left side of my lip pierced eek! and my eyebrow.

Well thats what i've been saying for the past year and a half, but I keep forgetting/chickening out embarrasment

Ronny
do it Samuela mad

NyC-gUrL
I have my bellybutton pierced droolio

thats all embarrasment

Ronny
not your ears omfg

dave123
she showed me her special piercing yes

NyC-gUrL
yeah them too stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
I showed you all of em eek!

Ronny
stick out tongue iknew that

Frosty Beverage
i want my nipples, hair folicles, and toes pierced because all the cool kids do it and it hurts. no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Cool job my mom is a nurse at a hospital (mental one)Working with jewery would be cool!JM

LordKerrigor
lol if im gonna get anything peirced itll be both ears ill get a set of Fusion earrings from DBZ

Darth Revan
*smack*

Just do it Samantha you bumbling fool! mad

Actually I've heard it's not all that painful if you get it done by the right person.

Morning_Glory
I had my tongue pierced for 2 years - i just took it out about 2 months ago cry I miss it!

and have one tattoo smile

silver_tears
The lip one is hot droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.