time changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
It's time big grin

2 becomes 3,

Tonight at 2 o'clock the time changes and becomes 3 o'clock... well, that is in our country, not in all of them...

Just to let you know

LanceWindu
I don't know when we are supposed to change times. I never pay attention.

yerssot
it's tonight

LanceWindu
In my time zone?

yerssot
no, in mine,
you're will follow in an hour or 9 I think

LanceWindu
Oh ok. I'm so stupid. Probably because of how late I stayed up last night and how early I got up today compared to other days.

Kiwi Leia
Hey thats interesting Yers, I thought it was just our country that changed the clocks. I wonder what other countries do it. Of course we are going into winter so we just changed ours back an hour. big grin big grin

yerssot
hehe, you crazy Kiwis wink

Kiwi Leia
I'll tell you whats crazy, having a roast lunch on christmas day when its over 30degrees celcius!!

Texas
The US has like 5 different time zones, so it's complicated enough with out having to worry about day light savings time and all that other stuff confused

LadyEowyn
well its four time zones in the US. i dont think my family ever knows when to change the clock. it just....changes

LanceWindu
I jusr change my clocks when the T.V. people say too.

Texas
Well the US has six time zones actually!
Eastern
Central
Mountain
Pacific
Alaska
Hawaii
eek!

yerssot
know your geography

keokiswahine
It's day light savings time already? I thought it was next week, the first Sunday of April. confused confused confused well, since my time doesn't change, oh well........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yerssssss, that means we're 12 hours apart.

Are you listening, queeq? eek!

Dim
That was the one good thing about growing up in Indiana...we just didn't deal with it laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Eerie Indiana eh?

Ours went forward last night, thank the maker its at the weekend.

yerssot
thank the maker it's a holiday now

Dim
And now it's over sad

LanceWindu
But a new holiday (I guess you can call it a holiday) starts on the 1st of April. Back to Back holiday's

yerssot
hehe, my holiday just started; two weeks of pure luxury smile

Gundark
The clocks change next weekend. Spring ahead, Fall back.

yerssot
next weekend?
How come you're a week late?

Gundark
Because we're americans and we can do as we damn well please. laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
yeah right! We do it and you all folow stick out tongue

Gundark
Well yes, something like that.

yerssot
hmmm ... it must be a new strategy, that agreeing with a wacko...

Captain REX
...is very very dangerous. He could end up licking your toes with his eyes! (sick, ain't I?)

yerssot
Rex, stay away from that site you posted!

queeq
Rex? Here?

yerssot
yes, Rex, the other site... I forgot the URL but it's around here somewhere...

queeq
URL?

yerssot
the hyperlink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.