What are your parent's jobs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I had not started a thread for a while so why not start one now!
My dad is a lawer for people who can't afford one and my mom is a nurse at a mental hospital and
my stepmother is a homemaker and my stepdad he is a bum!He does nothering for a job.So what about your parents?JM Happy Dance

shellie
mom works for a dental insurance company...filing claims

dad works as a maintenance man for a lumber yard

Ronny
my dad lisences methadone clinics in california

Baylin
My dad works as a sales advisor for a hardware company
My mum is physically disabled and cant work, although she does a lot of voluntary stuff disability permiting.

LordKerrigor
moms a teacher my dads a electronic engineer bros dual majoring in pysics and asto pysics

Smilez
Dads a teacher, moms a realtor

Furious Angel
my dad's a print advertiser and my mom's a domestic engineer big grin

Krabs55
My dad is a pilot and my mom is an art rep.

Smilez
THat is cool that your dad is a pilot, i wish mine were

LordKerrigor
lol my dads almost like a pilot only he dosent fly the plane he only gets the frequent flier miles laughing

Xtremechik2
My dads a Truck Driver and my moms a realtor

Darth Revan
My mom's a school counselor and my dad's a computer nerd geek

He works at a community college doing network stuff and has a second job at a title company doing general repairs on their computers...

Dazzler619
My mom's a recreational therapist and my dad's retired but used to be a moving man

Soth
My dad's an engineer (may he be damned) and my mom's a proofreader for a magzine

Morning_Glory
my parents work at Boeing

my mom gets to do inspections on Air Force one... erm

Krabs55
I wanted to be one too but it seems the job is going down. The only cool thing is free plane tickets!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
^ dont you get to sit in first class...

Jedi Priestess
laughing I AM the parent.......my parents are retired, my mom was a teacher and my father was an electrician. And JM that blue font is murder on the KMC black style. messed

SlipknoT
Yea, I have the black style too

dark1365
My parents are both programmers. They get annoyed when i call them hackers.

Morning_Glory
I cant stand the black screen.. it was hurting my little eyes at work

Darth Revan
...and when he's not at work, he reads science fiction magazines and speaks nerd to us. no expression

Jedi Priestess
It's all about the dark side Morn. wink And if you used it for a week, you'd never go back to the white. yes THAT is blinding.

ladygrim
my mother is in training to become a teaching assistant and my father is a road maintence worker..

nitro-swicked
my dad's disabled but he works illegally from home by building and reapiring pc's so sh..... my mother is a psycologist or wat ever u call it.

eggmayo
My mums disabled and my dads a security guard

Angie79
My mother worked as a dominatrix prostitute. (And please, don't hesitate to keep the smart-ass comments to yourself.) She was a very cool and honest (if somewhat insane) human being, until the drugs and my father got to her. She offed herself when I was 13.

My dad... I have no idea what he did. He used to be pretty rich for many years but I don't think he ever had a legal job in his life. erm

Fetcharada
my mum is a faculty officer so she deals with all the students at the university, my stepdad is a professor of marketing at the university

Corlindel
My Mom is an anarchist suicide bomb and my Pappy profissional poker gambler

42Bardock
My Dad owns a few companies where they programme Software for Concrete Factories and some other stuff. My Mum is an accountant.

*Danii*
My dads a Lecturor where Fetchy's mum and Stepdad work, and my mum is a High School Chemistry teacher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.