When you think of time what shape comes to mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brandino
My shape is this

Giant circle of rope millions of small circles different ends that lead no where ever growing expanding but growing new circles new loops and it changes in position ever changing and in this rope lines and circles will eventually intersect (multiple meanings to this) and unsect constantly moving it just never ends and time can overlay and it can go back we dont control it just as time doesnt control itself just grows

Here is to pompous jerks I dont want to have this made fun of i want to hear your idea of time and its shape it doesnt even have to have a shape just what time would look like to you in a physical form

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because you have the right doesnt mean you have to use it

dread
time...hmmmm

you are standing on a bridge looking down at railroad tracks that travel straight away from you as far as you can see.....a train comes into view and speeds down the tracks, the cars keep coming and the train lasts as long as your life.....

or something like that.....

or a sphere with a network of light beams bouncing in all directions but never intersecting.........

whistle

brandino
i want to reply to that but everyone is entitled to there opinion

dread
feel free Bro'...thats why ya made the topic isn't it..??

we all have something ta learn from each other....it's all philosophical

big grin

brandino
very well then
i believe time consists of many layers and forms its improbable to say that time cannot intersect even if its not on a physical sense

lil bitchiness
None.

The Picture - language theroy is complitely wrong. We dont have an object or a pic in our head for every word - thats been discarded ages ago.

brandino
this is hypothetical
its just imagination
so open your mind.

lil bitchiness
Erm, no its not.

What shape do you get when you hear word ''truth''? What shape does ''truth'' have?

brandino
ohwell people can still think of a shape regardless of your opinion

brandino
its just for fun
perhaps this is off topic feel free to close this because i see it has not point as of now lets move on shall we

brandino
actually mines a really shiney sword in a rock with a golden aura around it doesnt have to make sense for words i cant make up for
ex: the is as cant what who when its

Philosophicus
The shape of Time is the shape of the mind, for it exists only in the mind.

liam k
i think it's a circle because a circle has no end or start.

peterKSL
Originally posted by liam k
i think it's a circle because a circle has no end or start.

Oh yea? try to draw it... laughing out loud
just joking wink

debbiejo
Millions of shiny bubbles that are all infinite individuals of possibilities.

Jackie Malfoy
I am lost of words.

Reborn Again
A perfect sphere.

Reborn Again
Originally posted by debbiejo
Millions of shiny bubbles that are all infinite individuals of possibilities.

That's it... show off, will ya?! laughing

debbiejo
^Well, I did get here first.. big grin

BackFire
a clock.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by BackFire
a clock.

I was gonna say a circle with three lines in it constantly going around the circle.

peterKSL
I would say time as a shade over all hierarchies that are in the world... Time passes through our experiences.
Time I would say, is like light, as light as no ending, acts like a shade, passes through in a fixed momentum...

And takes shape over what-there-is...

calvinNhobbes
Off the top of my head I think I would picture time as an omebius strip. Did I spell that right?

dave123
zorro <---- that

SaTsuJiN
I think of a circle also /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.