If Your Boogey..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
has red stuff in it ...is it ok???

LordKerrigor
yeah its called blood most normal people have it

Raven Guardia
yeah..it just means your nose is dried out....Its normal.

shangheid
yup nothing wrong

Baylin
I dunno, if you pull a boogie out and a pint of blood comes with you should medical help! blink

shangheid
Yah if you make it to the phone to call them

Baylin
If not then you'll probably die on the floor all sad and lonely! stick out tongue

shangheid
Or die while they come

Morning_Glory
O good ...Im glad it is nothing ....**phew** sort of worriedno expression

SlipknoT
Were you snorting fire ants again?

Morning_Glory
i was snorting twizlers!

Baylin
cool! rock

Morning_Glory
hoover

Baylin
hoover

Morning_Glory
hoover

Ronny
crazy

Morning_Glory
confused whats with that face Ronny

Baylin
hoover

hoover

Ronny
you guys are freaking me out

Morning_Glory
hoover

R0B
Does this freak you out? aslhjasdfljkashlhklhdfkljahasdf smile

Ou Be Low hoo
Little bird! Coooo-eeeee, Little bird! Why are you flying around in such a frantic manner? Have you lost your way? Remember...if you loose your way look for the brightest star in the night sky. When you find it, follow it and it will lead you home! Yes, Little bird? Ohhhhh, how lovely! I also like to sing with the morning sun! Yes, it is beautiful, but let us not forget that the birth of one day signals the start of a fresh chance! Too long have your friends wandered in search of the sky they lost all those years ago! Sometimes, it is important to recognise your home, rather than be forever searching for your next. The time is now, my feathered friend...If you wait but a day and live for tomorrow you miss the life of the present. Well, thank you, Little bird! That is very kind! I must admit though...I say these words to you as I said them to all your kin...FLY! FLY! SING! SING! Bring your voice to those who seek it and hide the desert behind your smile, for one man's troubles are another man's worries.

Ronny
no

R0B
on

Morning_Glory
hoover
hoover
hoover
hoover

Ou Be Low hoo
And then, as the day went in search of the night, Little bird found a place to rest it's fragile wings. It reflected on what it had seen and the different noises, sounds, whispers and songs that it heard. What a wonderful day, thought Little bird as it picked the homeless twigs and fluff from it's wings. Oh, my! What will tomorrow bring?, thought Little bird...and with that his eyes fell and his chest slumped as the exhaustions of the day negotiated a truce with the eager little mind.

Morning_Glory
Ou Be!! get out of my Boogey thread!!!

Ou Be Low hoo
Wake up, Little bird! Called the sun from behind a cloak of clouds. I see you, said Little bird as it's rested body awoke with first rays of the morning. Well, gee, said the proud sun as the clouds of night beat a quick retreat into the horizon form whence they came, isn't it time for a song? Little bird was ready and belted out the most brilliant song of all the morning! Birds that were slumbering suddenly joined the chorus and all the little creatures of the forest begun to think, well, if that Little bird can sing so sweetly, then what price all of us together? And with that whole forest was alive with the sound of morning! As Farmer man drank his one and only coffee he looked out of his little farmhouse window and wondered, well I never! The forest is alive and so am I! So, with a flick and skip, he bounced out of the old oak door and joined the celebration of a morning so sweet.

Morning_Glory
AGHHHH!!! Ou Be!!!!!

driving me crazy mad

Arsenal
Jesus morning you act like you've never seen blood before

The Tired Hiker
This stuff is baaaaaad, m'kaaaaay!

Ou Be Low hoo
Here comes the sun! Shouted George to Little bird as morning changed it's clothes and became afternoon. Little bird appreciated the warning from George, and found some shade beneath the olde oak tree...Pheweee, said Little bird to the bark, It's a hot day today! Agreed, said the bark, but worry not, my little friend...you can rest your hot and bothered head beneath my canopy of green leaves for as long as you desire. Well, that's awfully kind of you, said Little bird, but I must get going soon as time is a waste if I'm not appreciating it! What kind of talk is that? queried the bark...I've always been able to appreciate things right here, so why can't you? We're different, you and I, replied the soft chirp of Little bird...And with that she fluted away into the mid-day sun...

Morning_Glory
i cant stop sneezing

Kosta
no, it isnt, seek a veterenarian emmidiately. big grin

nitro-swicked
laughing

Morning_Glory
Im not an animal animals_bunny2

Discos
ah thats happened to me over the past week, picked my nose too much and it bleeded. blood turned to hard stuff and the hard stuff stayed for ages.

It was like a boulder in my nose.

Morning_Glory
sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.