Why do you close topics in this section?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striel
I was wondering why you close so many topics in this section, especially when it IS considered the news and question section?

I am not really complaining, but one of the closed threads caught my eye-- The one suggesting the Sci-fi forum. I thought it was a great idea, yet the thread was closed-- why?

I understand if a post is breaking some sort of rule, or has been posted a million times, but what are the other reasons for doing it?

Just curious smile

Mr Dvae the Great KMC Chipmunk
Closing....

yerssot
cause it was discussed and agreed not to make one

Raz
read the last post

Striel
But aren't you interested in seeing if more site members are interested in the idea of a sci-fi forum? Why not leave it up so that when new people join they can add their opinion of it?

yerssot
not 3 weeks later no stick out tongue

Raz
What was the last post, I can't remember. If you want to talk about it again, start a new thread.

yerssot
february 28th

Striel
Personally I would love to see a sci-fi forum here, which is why I clicked on the post to see why it was closed. lol

I wouldn't start a new thread if you already decided that the forum was a bad idea smile

Raz
It was voted against by the members. You can still talk Sci-Fi in the Movie Discussion forums.

yerssot
or wait a while and ask again wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.