does anybody know any romantic tips?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badboy2004
could somebody help me by giving me some romantic tips plz?

nitro-swicked
What the f**k?

Morning_Glory
ummmmm

be nice, be polite, think before you speak, compliment, be funny (not annoying)....

badboy2004
thanx

shellie
sums it up nicely thumb up

Morning_Glory
smart

Corran
Yes they are nice things to do but that's more just a normal way to behave, just being a gentleman is not necessarily romantic.

Romance can be the little things that are more personal between yourselves, things that mean more just because of what it is and not necessarily what people consider the norm like buying/sending flowers on valentines day. Send flowers without reason just at random. go out somewhere just for her, it may be somewhere you don't want to go but you know she would and she would enjoy it, but don't just go and go through the motions of being there, make an effort to enjoy yourself, be involved in what it is, if she knows you she'll know you would not be there just fir her and she will be concious of this so if it looks like you are really enjoying yourself then she will think/know it is because you are enjoying being with her and this will make it nicer for her too.

Make her feel wanted ALL the time, don't be scared to be a gentleman in company of others ie open doors for her, especially if you are driving somewhere, open her door to let her into the car before getting in yourself - if she says this makes her feel uncomfortable do not do it.

there's so much ,more to romance and most of it is the more personal things amoungst yourselves, the little private things that mean so much - you'll know these things when it comes to it, romance is not something that you can teach really.

shellie
blink Lucifer with a romantic side ?

smokin' thats damn sexy baby

wink

DarkSwordsLady
admit to her that your not sure on how to be romantic, it shows u can admit that your not perfect.

badboy2004
its perfect corran

Corran
Hey, I have to use ALL the tools at my disposal to entice people to give their souls to me.

shellie
im impressed , do you find that this works often ?

Corran
Oh yes, most definately, although not quite as much as when just openly flirting.

Kosta
Ya cant give that kinda stuff, just be sencere (sp) and mean whhatn you say. Your actions will show your feelings, and if your feelings are real, your actions wont need considering, I think. I dunno, thats the best I can do.

Syren
*swoon much*

Kosta
Well there Ya go! Corran just proved me wrong, You CAN give good romantic advice. smile

Jackie Malfoy
First of all be yourself and make sure you go somewhere where you both enjoy the movies out for dinner or where ever you want to go.I would say the movies would be good for the first date.JM

badboy2004
cheers

Napalm
Start sining Im to sexy for my shirt

nitro-swicked
laughing out loud

Napalm
It always worked for me

CherryPie
damnit you a guy

nevermind *whistles*

Clovie
make the person feel loved.

(and i don't mean it litarally)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.