Brad Pitt & Jennifer Petition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
sorry I know this is from the same site as the Ashlee Simpson Petition...

but ... anyways...

Petition for Brad & Jenn to stay together -- or for Brad Pitt to marry Carrot Top

~Air Angel~
lol

lil bitchiness
Whoever signs that is getting banned! mad By me!! mad

stick out tongue

~Air Angel~
^go lil!!!! We are in favor or Brad being single again........drool

fever red
Where's the Brad and Jolie breeding program petition? I want one of the offspring myself.

~Air Angel~
lol........ they would have beautiful children

lil bitchiness
droolio yeah!

fever red
Specially raised to our specifications! Heheheh. I'm "adopting" mine today. Get your order in soon!

Deathblow
I'll sign. Pitt hysteria has taken the world once again now he's single, everyone from my 38 year old mom to my 17 year old girlfriend have been going crazy since the news came; ''I knew he wouldn't stay with that **** from Friends for long, he's gonna call me anyday now!''disgust

I mean ok, I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but he's just a man for christ's sake ranting

shangheid
I bet you all won't believe me but my parents freind is the sister of Brad Pitt(it is true though)

lil bitchiness
With perfect body and perfect facial bone structure.

I wanna violate him no expression

fever red
Violate, yes. Pretty men demand violation! It is not our idea- they telepathically INSIST. We are helpless...

JOKING.

lil bitchiness
You bet correctly, we dont. happy

fever red
I believe Shangheid...I believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny (actually I know him) and I believe in Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie making like bunnies.

lil bitchiness
I hear ya sistah.

Id like to say what id do to Brad Pitt, but i could get arrested...

lil bitchiness
They are flirt1

shangheid
Oh well least I know it's true smart

fever red
While wearing Playboy bunny ears and pink corsets? Yes, yes?

Deathblow
That is a ridiculously hot couple though, Bradd Pitt & Angelina Jolie. It's like Adam and Eve all over again droolio

~Air Angel~
they are sooooooo gettin kinky in the sheets! gotta be............... i would. big grin

fever red
Only Eve is alternately Butch and Femme, and probably whips the hell out of Adam's hot @ss. So, it's better.

*Danii*
The thing it says about the Tsunami is kinda sad tho. I know six people who were there, and I bet they dont even care about Brad or Jen. sad

~Air Angel~
^true

fever red
Look, sex goes on...that's what this Brad/Jennifer/Jolie sh!t is...the inner sex life of the mind...continuous...no reflection on the other aspects of our minds/hearts/lives.

lil bitchiness
But come on, who WOULDNT chose Angelina over Jeniffer. ermm Jeniffer was always 'not pretty' to me. I liked Brad and Gwineth happy

fever red
Totally agrre with you, Lil. I do think Jolie, however, cannot be compared to any other woman. Brad SHOULD mortgage his very soul to her.

Deathblow
Personally, I'd choose Angelina over pretty much anyone. Jennifer is pretty though. Not beautiful like Angelina, but very nice looking yes

I never liked Gwyneth Paltrow. Also, how can you go from Brad Pitt to that whiney guy from Coldplay? confused

Morning_Glory
I have told people that I didnt think Jennifer was all that pretty and I didnt see what all the hoopla was about her.. and I havent heard or known anyone else who didnt think she was pretty...

so its cool to see someone else agrees with me, thinkings shes not all that of a cutie

lil bitchiness
Never ever understood it myself no expression like wtf!

Morning_Glory
I personally would rather have Chris Martin over Brad...confused but thats my liking

~Air Angel~
Jen is cute, but Angelina is HOT.... ya know.... what man wouldn't want her???? Same as Brad..........

As for Jen & Brad...I always thought they kinda looked like brother and sister........... same complexion.....hair........eyes....... kinda spooky... anyone else ever think this???

Angelina has lips................... big grin

lil bitchiness
Jen is uglEy cry

Angie rocks flirt1

~Air Angel~
YES SHE DOES!!! big grin (thanx...... j/k.. my name is Angelia.......... i have the lucious lips..... but by far am no ANGELINA~!!!!) hee hee

naughty

lil bitchiness
whip2flirt1

~Air Angel~
jerry

fever red
Jolie and Brad...
Well, it's time.
I must confess.
__Paola and I master-minded the whole thing. We put togethor a conglomerate to fund Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It may have appeared a failure...but it was never intended to pay off with theatrical success. We merely wanted them working closely...we did repeated takes of several scenes that never did make it into the final edit...
__Who wants to come to a private showing?

MC Mike
716. DAB Whoa. This is mega stupid. Count me in!

ragesRemorse
Where is the petition to get this guy to stop making useless petitions?

BakaXero
would i be severely hate if i said i dont like any of these people?
and also say that i dont believe angelina jolie is hot?

silver_tears
Im gonna make myself a shirt that says "Brad left Jennifer for me!" droolio
All I need now is his address eek!

The Tired Hiker
Everyone always tells me that I look just like Jennifer Aniston. no expression

Morning_Glory
is no one going to sign it???

BlackC@t
That's one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. You can't try and make two people that aren't in love anymore to get back together simply because you want them too. That's not the way it works.

I really liked them as a couple. But it's over, accept it erm

lucija
that is stupid petition......... I think huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.