Everclear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elanor
does anybody like them?

(i dunno if there was a thread like that or not...if so...sorry...)

Striel
I don't.

Elanor
why? smile

Tex
So Much for the Afterglow is one of the best albums from the 90s! thumb up

Elanor
yes

Myth
YEAH! PORTLAND NATIVES!

Jeff_Atello
I love Everclear, mainly the older stuff, but the newest album wasn't too bad. Santa Monica is one of their best songs.

Striel
Because, like so many bands of their type, all their songs sound the same, plus for a while they were so overplayed I wanted to scream if I heard another of their songs.

loserib
everclear are a good band

VilleValo462
they is ok ..

Elanor
their songs arent the same! they are a very versatile band. if you listened to only some of their songs i understand you but if you knew almost all of their songs you wouldnt say this wink

unfortunately i live in hungary and here NOBODY knows them (or almost nobody) so here i cant say they are overplayed sad

we should change places (okay jk wink)

Elanor
my poor everclear thread....cry

Sir Bob III

steely balls
ehhhh

Elanor
huh? stick out tongue

total metalhead
never really got into them, so i wont judge.

mikeysgothicgur
Yeah, I got their CD's amd once in a while I'll jam to them. They're a good band I like them, they have a good sound and they're lyrics help me out at times.

Jeff_Atello
Help you out...?

Elanor
yes me too

Jeff_Atello
Art's lyrics aren't really inspiring, so how do they help you out?

Elanor
although some of them are quite simple, its not a problem cuz they have deep meaning (at least for me) and some of them arent so simple.
okay maybe somebody thinks this and somebody else thinks sth else smile

Elanor
and they do help wink

Mr_mash
Everclear are such a moving, inspiring, inspirational band, who are intense and serious, but not depressing, more motivating...
I live in the uk and again they are unheard of over here. It is a shame. I saw them in London in 2000 and it was the best gig I have ever been to, man they have energy...
If they were promoted properly, lots more people would have a lot more time for them, everyone I know who I have made them listen to everclear really loves them....
It sad, I hope they get recognition oneday...

Krabs55
I like them...so much or the after glow is a great city. And america something part 1 was good. I didnt really like the 2nd one though. Their new cd kinda suxs. I like the older stuff a lot more.

Darth Revan
Meh... I haven't heard a whole lot of them, but "What it's Like" is a pretty good song with good lyrics

Elanor
what an old thread...i must bring it up shifty

songs from an american movie vol. 2 is absolutaley rocks! (okay its just my opinion stick out tongue ) but their newest cd (slow motion daydream) arent the best i think. but of course it has very good songs too.
i love all of their cds stick out tongue

el_barto
Everclear is a great band yes

Elanor
yes happy

el_barto
happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.