Name anD Shame!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
O.k folks! This is the page were you tell the world who has ticked you off in your life! Weather it's someone from your past or someone in your life right now. So come on name these creeps, it might make you feel alittle better.

Arcane
crying-freeman, that is the whore who i hate stick out tongue

badboy2004
i don't know

nitro-swicked
erm.........

ladygrim
well where do i being

s|m
m'kay no expression
well, my list is kinda huge by now, filled with past neighbours, colleagues, teachers, distant pain-in-the-a$$ relatives, etc. erm

ladygrim
my list looks like that but id need a week to type it for u guys...

dragonpisces272
im clean right now angel

ladygrim
reallly no expression

~Air Angel~
MY BOSS!!!!! I had to train this new girl b/c I am going to be a supervisor in a few weeks and apparantly I was bringing new ideas into the shop and he thought i was trying to take over the shop. So he took it out on the new girl and threw away these Quick Reference List I had made for her. Just to be an a$$!!!!!

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO mad!!!! However the girl now has that book for training and he can shove it if he doesn't like it....what's more important the mission or his failure at being able to run the shop???

(I'm in the military if that helps you see where I am coming from.... 8 months and I am out!!! Can't wait!!!)

s|m
that must suck no expression

~Air Angel~
it was awful..... i was sooooo mad b/c i had put a lot of time into teaching this new girl the ropes b/c we have one-man-shift operations.... so she needs to be prepared and stuff....... grrrrrrrr!!!!!

Can't wait til I put on E-5...(in 2 weeks)then at least I can tell him what I think.... (boss is E-6)

Jackie Malfoy
My stepfather I hate his guts.If I had to kill someone it would be him!(Takes a deep breath)ok I feel better now thanks!JM

SlipknoT
I have a huge hit list

~Air Angel~
*pats JM on back* "there there" big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.