What If:The Return Of Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
J:Uhhh.Cough.What the?Where...

Welcome in my home Cain Marko.
The Juggernaut was known for almost the last 10 years as an Unstoppable Force of the nature, one of Earth most powerful super villains, but actually, he near doesn't possess the strenght to open his eyes, and his entrapped inside what it seems to be a piramid, but in this place there are hi-tech machines that are obvious not part of Egyptian history, and Marko feels like he's in presence of someone he met before

J: You!!!You think you can contain me?I'm the Juggernaut and nothing..

Can stop the Juggernaut?Please, be serious.You're a parody of what you were.You become Xavier's big dog.You're the guardian of the garden of the Institute, that's how they see you.A big faithful do.

J: YOU'RE LIEING!They

What?Believe in you?They give you more respect in the past when you possess Cyttorak's power, but now look at you, you've become a patetic big man at the service of the circus of Xavier, but i can

J: WHAT?Make me free so i can kick your face?I'll never do something for you so stop talking face of

SHZZZAATTTTT

J: uhhh, continue, i'm the jugg

SHZZZATTTT

You really want to be Unstoppable again and forever?You really want back the power?I just need you to say yes or no.I can give the same power that let that green big idiot to stop you long time ago, and made you stronger of him with that power.One world Marko and you'll be Unstoppable again.

Cain Marko is thinking.It would be so simple to say yes, and be again a threat to the Earth peace, and kick the ass of Xavier and his pupils like he never do before, but there's something that is saying him it's not what he really wants?Maybe he can use the powers to wipe out the no stop talking man and broke free, or not.Or yes?

YES?That's your last world Marko?

J: Yes.

Scarlet and Green flashes of energy surrounds Marko's body and the hi-tech chains that block him and link him to the Celestial machine that will grants him an unbelievable power.
The Cyttorak's mystical energy is fusing with the Celestial energy, surrounding Marko with a new armor.

Finally, you War, are ready to stomp the face of the Earth with your destructive power.

War(begging on his kness): Yes, Apocalypse.

Apocalypse: Now go, and destroy them, let nothing to stop you, cause nothing can stop you!

War perform a huge leap up into air, crushing through the roofs of the piramid.

Xavier Institue:

9 am, the Danger Room.
SNIKT!
This trainings are starting to be noisy.
Logan has finished a training of 3hours, when he fights he know who he is, and he know who he's when he's with the X-Men, away from them, is a just a mutant killer, he thinks.
Uh?What is this?
Logan are you here?
Didn't you here that?
Here what?
CYKE STAY DOWN!
KRAKKKABOOOMMMMM!
A massive shockwave bend the walls of the danger room and make the windows of the institute exploding.
A huge crater has formed in the west side of the Xavier Institute, and after the smoke of the explosion disappear, it reveals the author of this massive desruction.

Havok stand up and shake his head to clean himself from detritus and when he turn back he sees
CAIN!Are you going crazy?You may kill someone with that landing.
Cain are you listening?
The eyes of the man once known as the Juggernaut are shining of scarlet energy.There is no Juggernaut.There is only War.
What are you...
CHOOOOMMMMMMM!
For a minute that seems to have no end, red optic energy hits War and demolish anything on his path.
Cyclops: Impossible...
Wolverine: It seems that Cain is come back as he was in old time.
SNIKT!
Havok starts to shoots energy blasts at War that is just standing there and taking his best shots.
Wait, Alex stop!I recognize this smell.Apocalypse!

Cyclops: You're saying that Cain is Apocalypse new horsemen?
Wolverine: Come on scott, look at him.
Havok: He says there is only war before you blast him Scott.
C: Now we gotta face him alone, you all know we don't stand a chance
W: It's not the first time

But this time, Logan is forgetting that Marko is really unstoppable, and only god knows if someone on the Earth can stop him.

Havoc470
i like what they're doing with his character now, instead of pulling a DC and making him what he used to be........although his history doesnt live up to his character heheh

K3VIL
And your opinion about the story?

Havoc470
i like it, it would be a cool what if imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.