Wrap up phrases

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Canadian Moose
Sure fine, I've been absent from creating threads in the OTF for a bit, but that don't mean I'm not still somewhat pointless with a penchant for the absurd...

Such as this: Wrap-Up phrases. Use em?

Ever been on a phone call, or stuck at a party with someone who apparently never has to inhale?

You know - that person that just starts downloading information at your head at such an untenable rate that the little internal red light in your head starts going off -

SEVER COMMUNICATION
SEVER COMMUNICATION
SEVER COMMUNICATION...

And how does one remove oneself delicately from these tiny windows on hell?

Wrap-up phrases.

You know, like the old classics:

"Oookay then. It's been so nice talking with you..."

"Alright, well, don't let me keep you..."

"Sounds great! We'll have to talk about this again sometime..."

"Say, are those your pants on fire?"

"I'll be right back. Irritable bowel syndrome, don't ya knoit's a *****..." (holding your stomach and covering your hindquarters optional)

"Sweet lord, Shut your piehole you tedious gasbag..."

The last one being optional, of course, depending on how many bridges you want to burn. :0)

"Well, there ya go" is a possibility, but "Indeed" tends to keep the conversation going.

So what are your favorite Wrap-up Phrases? If they're good enough, this thread should come to a screeching halt. If theyre not, someone will always find a way to get around them until you bonk them on the head with a platter of party shrimp.

Candy x
On no my credit is going...or oh tottle theres the peeps!

Raz
"You're boring me. Go away!" evil face

eggmayo
Oh look, my dinners done.

Arcane
huh, im confuzzled

Syren
"Why did I call you?"

"I forgot, I have a dinner party/meeting/bondage session in like, FIVE minutes. Ciao!"

Clovie
one guy wanted to talk with me about freud (don't ask why) it was during regular party.. and i wasn't perfectly sober, and neither was he

anyway..

me: 'leave me alone' cry and i went to other room.

bag

Corran
When on the phone, if I just want the conversation to end I just say 'OK get off my phone!', it sounds really rude and stops them mid-track but I only do it to people who know me and then nearly always see the lighter side.

badboy2004
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.