photoshoot! :S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
ok for those of you that know me you know how much I hate cameras.
but I thought for a change I'd get some GOOD photos taken. I had them done this morning so here are a few that i've had the chance to play around with in photoshop with the contrasts ect. but only the lighting effects nothing else.

Lara
2nd

Lara
3rd besides these three theres another 17 images that I still need to work wit to get them right cuz the exposure was wrong.

eggmayo
They... you... look good.

Lara
thanx, i think! you seem a little lost!

Syren
Woah... you are completely different to how I expected, but utterly gorgeous in a gothic erotica way yes Fab pics hun thumb up

Angie79
I want your hair. droolio

Lara
whys that angie?

Angie79

Lara
thankyou, sweetie. happy

I do it myself I dont see the point in sitting in a salon for hours and spending loads of money when I can do just a go of job at home at the tiniest fraction of the cost.

its only wool tied at the roots and then platted tightly with my own hair.

Angie79
Dayum, that's impressive. It looks very professional. smile

I really want dreads, but my wife said she'd divorce me if I took them. stick out tongue She can deal with the tatts and piercings but dreads cross the line, haha.

I have to say, you're really not my type but you're very cute. happy

Lara
I'm crazy too! happy *hides chainsaw*

tatas are cool depending on the style. and piercings well personal experiences scream "painfull" and "scarification" at me. but they look great when they're on some one else. *pang of deja vu!*

Lara
as far as these photos go every one thats seen them has had the same responce: "crazy, completely crazy but very cute!"

If I here that "C" word again I'll cringe! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.