Fanfic Of The Month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Air Angel~
How about we have a recommended FANFIC of the month to read. In the FANFIC thread there are links to fan fics.

Post the titles of your favorite ones here. Once I have a top three I will set up a poll and we can vote on them.

What do you think?

Machete_Guy
Sounds good thumb up

~Air Angel~
i thought the fanfic recommendations thread had links to it.....but erm.... seems to be off topic like everything else in this forum.........

KillTheLight
I could have told you that blink but im sure people can post links in here instead and when we've got enough, then you can set up your poll or whatever so we can vote.

~Air Angel~
WE can do that. I don't have a lot of links for POTC though........ but yeah if anyone knows specific links or website links for POTC stories...then post them.........

Majority vote will win.....for like so ever many weeks...... ?

(just tryin' something different for the forum)

KillTheLight
Pirates of the Caribbean Fan Fiction

^ a few stories on that site

Shonk-Da-'Onk
I used 2 have a stack no expression....That was a loooong time agao though

Machete_Guy
Wha?

Coldfire
What Machete_Guy said

Caribbean_Chick
There's a website that me and these other people made a while ago in rebellion against people not letting them pollute the POTC forum with fanfic.. I don't remember the website tho sadly I am founder.. but if anyone else knows it I'm sure it's flooded with Fanfic..

*COTTON MOUTH*
mmmmmmmmmmmm yes a dog..........*runs off and starts chasen*

Machete_Guy
god i hate you

choosewisely
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.