Anakin sensing Leia and not Luke in ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
I have heard that in ROTS Anakin has a dream about Padme giving birth to Leia but not Luke. I have gotten these two theories from other sites and I want to know what you humans think makes more sense to you.

1st theory: Luke was conceived by the force (like Anakin) at the last minute so Anakin couldn't sense him. This can also explain why Leia remembers her mother and not luke. Luke is an anomaly in a way.

2nd theory: Leia is more like Anakin in ANH and ESB so Anakin can sense himself in her and she blocks out Luke from him. This can explain why Vader slowly starts to sense Luke more as he is slowly redemmed to the light as ESB comes to an end.

One that I made up: Vader begins to remember that he was conceived by the force then he thinks the same could have happened when Padme gave birth. erm

Jedi Priestess
Killer SIG!! thumbsup oh and I vote none of the above.

RealDeadOne
Maybe Leia will remember mom because Bail has a few holograms of her and shows them to Leia and says: "Look, that's mama."

bilbofett
NONE OF THE ABOVE miffed

1) Luke was NOT concieved by the force, ONLY Anakins was, hence the reason HE is the chosen one
2) He CANNOT sense Leia, thats why he tortures her, he has no idea she is his daughter. Leia has NO clue about Luke nor about her having force abilities so how in the hell could she 'block' Luke
3) No NO NO

Honestly, we have had SO many threads on this and the truth is, we have NO clue on this one, This is one area that will HAVE to be seen in May to see what happens.

Falacerjedi
or in April when the book comes out smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.