Talk in russian thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm

eggmayo

Kosta
That aint russian no expression

pinsleepe
eek! Tamara doma! Ja zywu w goradje!

Gisele

Kosta
Unless youre using characters which my comp doesnt support, but My comp has the russian alphabet, and that aint it no expression

Napalm

Clovie
ja tebja lubju big grin

and
ja ne panimaju

that would be my all russian.

eggmayo
This isnt russian...

Kosta
Hren vam vsem! laughing out loud To chto vi tut nesete eto ne ruskiy, eto kakoito satanism!

Napalm

A4E
lol i know all i see are vocals with accets lol

Candy x
That isnt russian...what an insult to russina peeps!

Kosta
Thats what I said. I'm Russian, I should know stick out tongue

A4E
yo kosta, how do u call russian but without russian characters, u know what i mean?? like... paka, thats bye right but in russian russian u use other letters to write paka, so how do u call the russian with western letters ??

Napalm
Well, Im just using the translater thing so Im not sure

eggmayo
I think altavista is trying to replicate the russian characters, as it wont translate the ones in english letters.

Candy x
well this is russian.

Zaimis chem nibut drugim, pridurok

Kosta
Its not an insult ITS A RIGHT SLAP IN THE FACE! I bet Lenin is spinning in his grave! laughing out loud

Clovie
the alphabet is screwed sad

Napalm

Kosta

Napalm
Ohh my computer needs to be tinkerd with

Kosta
WTF! I cant see them now! no expression I think its KMC, not Napalm or Altavista.

Napalm
Yeah because I can see the letter on the translater

eggmayo
Kosta, the line you gave is the same as what Napalm's writing in, it probably is KMC's fault.

A4E
этот алфавит работает?

Kosta
Nar nar, DW. They show up for me in the message box, but when I post them I ca only see weird symbols. Maybe KMC doesnt support them.

A4E
these are russian letters!!
(i know the alphabet in rusian)

Clovie
АБВГДЕЖЗИЙКЛМОНПРСТУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯавбгдежзийклмнопрстуфхцчшщъыьэюя

smart

Kosta
Yep you got it, I can see that. smile

eggmayo
Clovie's I actually recognise as Russian letters, Kosta's are not.

A4E
i can see the letters perfectly but i cant see napalm's

Napalm
I gusse our computers arnt talking right

Kosta
Good Work! big grin

Clovie
no prob big grin

A4E
big grin

tak...

A4E
kosta, Вы живете в России?

pinsleepe
Nu pagadi!

Clovie, jak walnelas te czcionke?

Clovie
z tablicy znakow

it's polish eek!

A4E
big grin really? its russian too

Kosta
I'll reply in english, as I cant be arsed spelling in russian, and the translators do direct translations without consideration for the context laughing out loud

I was bornt there, lived there till the age of 9, then we moved to the US, lived there for 2 years, then moved to Autralia, and lived here ever since smile

pinsleepe
It is!

Jak to? Krok po kroku embarrasment

A4E
oh ok... kosta
but the translator i use seems pretty good..at least i think lol (all Ive written so far has been thanks to www.freetranslation.com )
btw kosta, am 'freelancer' in candy's forum remember me? u were teaching me russian lol

Clovie
start -> akcesoria > narzedzia systemowy - tabela/tablica znakow

A4E
i beg your pardon?

Kosta
Anyway, I'm off to bed guys and gals! Have a good day or evening or morning, or night, depending on where on this earth you are. And remember....Stay in school laughing out loud

A4E
fick dich!

pinsleepe

A4E
stick out tongue

Kosta
OOH! yeah I do smile! I goota go back there and do some more lessons tomorrow, havent done in ages.

pinsleepe
Thanks Clovie!

Clovie
np

A4E
yeah u better mad

pinsleepe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.