What if you met a kmc member and never knew!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
What if someone you know is a member you talk in also on the kmc! or maybe even just someone you bump into! eek!

eggmayo
Theres a chance that I know any of the members from Leicester, I do know a lot of people around here

Clovie
impossible.

R0B
I met clovie at the international house of pancakes smile

dave123
I kinda met Raz and never knew embarrasment

eggmayo
Clovie, it cant be impossible, there are at least 4 people including me who live in Leicester and one who visits frequently... I dont know what any of them look like

Clovie
i meant it's impossible to for me to meet anyone.

CherryPie
that would be nice evil face

~Air Angel~
really??? i was supposed to go up to England and Phoe & Ush said they'd show me around if I went there.............. haven't made it there yet though........ sometime this year though...for sure!

Silver Stardust
Time your visit to England during March and I may just see you wink

lil bitchiness
I met Mr Zero in London.

~Air Angel~
Sweet Silver...............

dunno who mr Z is lil?

lil bitchiness
I think you might have been away when he was on here blink

Him - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=33165

~Air Angel~
probably....did he ever have any other names???? i know for awhile before I left back in Oct...seemed like EVERYONE was changing their handles.

Clovie
and how was it? happy

lil bitchiness
It was great. big grin Hes mostly like he is on here. It was cool.

Clovie
sarcastic and pretending not to have any emotions? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
stick out tongue no not quite - that was a little exaggerated on here.

Clovie
it sounded a bit not natural tongue

dark1365
Damn...how many people live in Calgary, Canada? Probably not many, all I see here are Europeans so far.

42Bardock
Yeah Europeans rock. You canadians are fun too though.

*Danii*
I think Canadian Moose may POSSIBLY live in Canada? stick out tongue

42Bardock
***S*** too

eggmayo
And I think ***S*** does, formerly Samurai guy

Canadian Moose
You people see through EVERYTHING! wink

42Bardock
***S*** does too I think, doesn't he?

42Bardock
But Canada is kinda big

*Danii*
I am reely cleva pirate

dave123
2nd biggest in the world... KINDA big stick out tongue

Canadian Moose
That it is.

Scott (***S***) lives about 2 hours from me....Irene (Sliver Tears) about 2 and a half, ummm, there are more...but those are the closest to me...and THAT is a LONG ways from Calgary.

dark1365
shoot!

BloodBird
im in thornhill next to toronto

Jackie Malfoy
It would happen but we would not know that is the sad thing about it.How do we know that we met each other somewhere or if we were at the mall and a member walked right pass us.
WE would have no idea.It is scary.JM

~Air Angel~
Storm & Fire live about 3-4 hrs away.... never met them though, they are in Belgium and I'm in Germany

SlipknoT
Monwalker lives about 1 hour away from me. Drifter01 lives about 45 mins away from me. Raven Guardia lives about 3 hours away from me.

Arsenal
You would know who I was because I where a big sticker on my head that says Arsenal. If anyone on here tried to talk to me though I'd run away.

~Air Angel~
lol! I SAW YOU!!!!! ............... hee hee .... j/k

Ronny
then you wouldnever know no expression

~Air Angel~
right... he wouldn't know... sad

Ronny
laughing out loud i was responding to the thread stick out tongue

~Air Angel~
ooops........... laughing out loud embarrasment

Ronny
its coo' stick out tongue

Phoenix Aska
that probably happens a lot...I mean there are so many people registered on KMC and all...

Corran
I have a special KMC member's badge that I wear all the time, you should all PM Raz and ask for one yourselves, that way you'll be able to recognise other members.

Clovie
no point for that

badboy2004
cool i want one

AvP
i would be shocked if i met someone who was on here and i didn't know

badboy2004
so wud i

eggmayo
If you didnt know, you couldnt be shocked stick out tongue

Corran
PM Raz then.

shellie
oh coolness...you have one too happy

Syren
I know shaddyade, Barakus (obviously), GiveMeAName! and a couple of other people I managed to persuade to join, except I forgot their names, as they don't post often big grin In RL that is.....

Baylin
Do you use the special KMC member identifying handshake also?

Corran
You mean the secret one, yes of course - Ush taught it to me when we met.

~Air Angel~
what.......... we're like a secret society laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Does anyone here have the KMC tatto too?

Corran
Well there are certain traditions still kept from days of yore when we were a secret society, when the forums were run by couriers on horse back with reams of paper that you just added your comments to. But now everyone knows about us and it is more open so we use the internet for our forums and membership is no longer restricted to those voted in by the current members; I even hear that Raz has allowed some female members - this would never have been heard of in the good old days.

Corran
Do you mean the new mamby-pamby one using needles and indian ink or the real tattoo or cattle brand to give it it's proper name; I can still smell the burning flesh from my induction into KMC - last time we let Yerssot near the BBQ.

BackFire
Linkalicious and I used to go to the same high school I think, at the same time. I think I remember seeing him around campus but I never really knew him.

Corran
You bullied him didn't you?

Baylin
I cant believe this place ever got so 'pc' as to let in female members.

Take a look at what goes on now it's a world gone mad with debauchery and slinky sexiness.

I mean these women folk come in here and ruin sweet innocent english boys... shifty

dark1365
But they're nice. Some of them, anyways...

Corran
The debauchery and slinky sexiness was going on LONG before the female members were allowed in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.