My Red Hots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
Hello my party people you k=might not know this and some might know this, but I love the red hot chili peppers and I loved them since I was 13 and didn't know that my dad had the CD blood sugar sex magik when I was 6 and listened to "Give It Away"

if you listen to there songs you'll know why I am the way i am wink

Drumdude1167
yes i agree...... Flea is the best bassist in the world and John Frusciante is third best drummer ,#1 Danny Carey(tool, pygmie love circus) and Dave Grohl...(Nirvana and soon to be NIN) and John has a resebelence to Will Ferral

eggmayo
Dude, John Frusciante is the guitarist!

LordKerrigor
*coughlamecough* i think im coming down with a cold or something

CherryPie
I know chad looks just like WILL eek!

and anthony is my man not yours:P

Drumdude1167
Oh crap what did I say....whoops...dont know where I am today, hey that kinda rhymed, you should read "fornication:the red hot chille peppers story" its a great book with naked pictures of the group, but im straight, i swear, damn im stupid, that would be the worst mix-up today, im so ashamed, i can never remember their damn names, well i do remember their names, just not what instrument they play, man im retarded

Silver Stardust
I've listened to them since I was like 5 or 6 laughing out loud the ringtone on my mom's cell phone is "Give it Away" yes

eggmayo
Kiedis - Singer
Frusciante - Guitarist
Flea - Bassist
And I think the drummer is Chad Smith

Clovie
under the brigde was awesome

eggmayo
I have Under the Bridge on right now, thanks to this thread.

Silver Stardust
yes thumb up

I need to go find that CD....

CherryPie
i have that cd

it's so kinky stick out tongue

fever red
Plese post pics of them performing, because, uh, no reason, nothing to do with the combination of underwear and sweaty skin...

T.M
i like RHCP yes

cant think of anything else to type..

*Danii*
Read Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis. . . its soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!

Deathblow
Funky Monks eek!

CherryPie
What cds you have of them

Freaky Styley

Uplift Mofo Party Plan

Mothers Milk

Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Californication

By the way

shangheid
Neil Purt would be in top 3 acualy

Deathblow

CherryPie
I had mine taking away from me

casue I was TOO young for there music and They gave me a lil' Kim cd roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drumdude1167
I cannot fine "mothers milk" anywhere, not even on ebay

CherryPie
They sell it at best buy they renewed everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.