Best/Favourite Friday the 13th Kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joe_shannon
What in you opinion is the best/favourite kill in the Friday the 13th series?

My personal favourite was from Part 8, where Jason punches Julius' (the boxer) head off.

Here is the play-by-play of this kill:

1. Julius gets trapped on the top of the building, with Jason guarding the way down.

2. With no choice but to literally fight for his life, Julius engages Jason in a boxing match.

3. Julius' punches to Jason's masked face are inneffective, and eventually Julius becomes exhausted.

4. It is at this point where Julius says: "Take your best shot, motherf***er".

5. To which Jason complies, and Jason's first punch proves to be a bonafide haymaker, the end result being Julius getting his head punched clean off by one lethal and devastating Jason punch.

That was my favourite kill.

What was your favourite?

Cinemaddiction
Jason X. Two words; liquid nitrogen.

BackFire
In Jason Goes to Hell when he stabs the chick in the tent with the sign post and rips her in half with it. That one was cool.

Also in Manhatton when Jason dumps the teacher into the barrell of acid.

Lord_Andres
laughing out loud I lOVE the barrel death he sooo had it coming! but I love the death scene in part7 when that girl wont belive Jason is around and then she gose to the front door, and there he stands with an ax and hits her in the face with it, and trows her like a ragdoll! owned so much!

Zilverz
i like jason's death scene. Where tommy jarvis machetes him halfway into his deformed head and he falls down ontop of the handle and it pushes it more into his head... crucial .. savini'z work

Wolfie
I like in Jason X when he takes the two naked chicks in sleeping bags and swings them against a tree.

SlipknoT
When he cuts the guy right down the middle in part 3

tabby999
damn you c-dic you prick you stole my fave death! i put a jihad on you , derpa derpa!

and yes, the two naked cyber chicks in the sleeping bags were pretty classic

Cowboyography
For some reason the Flare death stands out in my mind. And I did get a good laugh from the boxer scene.

Cinemaddiction
LMFAO! laughing

That scene, where Jason literally dunks that girls head in the liquid nitrogen, pulls it out, and bashes her ****ing face on the desk, lifts her back, and literally throws her off to the side....? love

That's the epitome of someone getting ****ing OWNED..and I love it. Sheer domination. God, what a rush. devil

papabeard
I like the one in the first film, with the axe in the head in the shower room, i think its the first of jasons kills, and terrified me as a child.

or the one when he folds the guy in half.

but wioth refernce to the boxer death ion jason takes manhattan, how ridiculous is that scene.hahahaha

WindDancer
I can't remenber which Friday the 13th, but there is a scene that Jason is holding his machete and there are like 3 paintball players standing in front of him. He raises his machete and beheads all 3. Then there is this chubby one who is looking at the him and shoots Jason a round of paintballs. Then Jason goes after the chubby guy. I started to laugh!

tabby999
yeah thats why i liked it, she got so royally ****ed up it wasn't funny. jason just dominated her to the max

Wolfie
It was Part 6 and yes, that was a great one. The first kill with the machete, no?

I also liked in Part 1 when the girl on the side of the road gets her throat sliced. It was so fake, it was funny. laughing out loud

In Freddy vs. Jason, when the girl is telling Freddy he isn't scary. Freddy points behind her and Jason hits her with the machete and she goes flying against the tree.

NothingInVein
heart ripped out in part 6

botankus
Two words: Kevin Bacon.

slayer
The Arrow from underneath the bed in part 1 or the double impalement in part 2.

Wolfie
I'm watching Part 3 right now, I loved how he squeezed the guy's head and his eyeball popped out. laughing

Seriously, when the chick was reading the magazine and blood drips on the page. Jason reaches out from under the hammock and holds down her forehead as he stabs through her back. That was great!

Or when he speared the chick through the eye.

tabby999
how bout number seven, chasing people with a brush cutter

Endenkton
Originally posted by Wolfie
I'm watching Part 3 right now, I loved how he squeezed the guy's head and his eyeball popped out. laughing

Seriously, when the chick was reading the magazine and blood drips on the page. Jason reaches out from under the hammock and holds down her forehead as he stabs through her back. That was great!

Or when he speared the chick through the eye.

Part 3 is my favourite.

Plus the leading chick is cute wink

And fav kill would have to be in Jason goes to hell when he smashes in the face of that fat foul mouthed woman who runs the cafe.

He's holding her husbands head down in the fryer and she starts smacking him shouting "Get away from him you f**kin piece of s***" and he just elbows her in the face and we see her face is smashed in lol laughing

NormanBates
My personal favorite is in Part III when Jason splits that guy in half whose standing on his hands. Another great one is from that same movie, when he squeezes that guys head, and his eye pops out. Pretty funny actually.

Wolfie
Ahhh, the cheesy exercise of 3D effects. Well, not as cheesy as the yo-yo scene earlier.

Wendigo
nUMBER 3 WHEN THE GIRLS IN THE SLEEPING BAG AND JASON HITS HER AGAINST A TREE AND BREAKS HER IN HAlf

Wendigo
Number 3 when the girls in the sleeping bag and jason snaps her in half

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Wolfie

Or when he speared the chick through the eye. That scene is actually right after he get his hockey mask from that fat prankster Shelly. If you look at the way Jason walks down the dock, it's most likely unintentional,but it's seems like he's almost strutting around showing off his new bad ass mask. When he drops the speargun after killing Ms. Blueballs, he does it real smoothly and swaggers up the dock like the man. I love that scene because it's so silent and drawn out. And of course , with the mask now on ,that when he becomes Jason for real. Prime time baby!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.