Who is the true Lord of the Rings? Is it really Sauron?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandos
WTF??????????

Discos
grrr....why must you persist and asking these foolish questions.

yes he was, read the books and maybe you shall find out a little more than the common synopis on the back cover of the dvds.

Sauron devised the ONE RING to rule all the rings, since he could rule all the other rings he DID become the lord of all the rings.

Discos - sorry dude, this has sooo been discussed before.

Naredhel
Yeah, he possesed lots of the rings in the first place. Going on from what Discos said, read the books. Except don't read JUST Lord of the Rings - read the Silmarillion - the bit which specifically refers to the Rings of Power (at the end). big grin

Discos
The rings of power was an excellent book....chapter....thing shifty

I believe it says in the prologue of FOTR (movie of course) that "sauron the deceiver"....that would of hint you along there. He GAVE out rings of power smile

The Inkeeper
Wow guys....be polite.

Yeah Mandos, its in the books, but its kinda dealed with in the films (bakshi too)
He taught elves to make rings, tricked them, made the bestest **** off ring out there, and was the daddy lord.

Trickster
No...
I am!

Ahahha...

And so, my arrival back to the busom of LOTR is announced... If I wasn;t about to go to bed. I'll be back...
Tomorrow!

Suzuka
You stole my joke, meanie ;(

*coughsorryspamcough*

Discos
indeed it was a great ring, too bad no one important like an eagle got to have the ring, it was stinker creatures and old hobbit dudes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mandos
I know! I read all books. I'm sorry for this thread, waist of time. It's because Sauron gave me a ring that now controls me. It's using me to write stupid threads so that the ring can be found again... on internet. You guys gotta help me. Oh no wait...
(And mandos took the ring of his finger)
The end

Thorondor
Should be careful, creating stupid threads gets you banned :O

Mandos
Hey Thor, long time no see.
Got the message, I'll stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.