AOR 22: Clone Mover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Artist Feng Zhu studies the design of this Utapaun interior environment -- a personal high speed elevator meant to traverse the depths of the sink hole environment. At the time of this piece, Utapau was known only as "sink world."

Stunrun
cool, have u seen it yet BAILY?

BAILY
no, I havent seen it yet.... hopefully it will be up by the time I get back from class.... gotta go now.

Stunrun
hopefully this one will impress me

Stunrun
cya palthumb up

DarthAJ
looks intersting reading

Solar Flare
Looks like another artwork with no color like the lats one.http://img48.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img48&image=fff8tk.png Sorry, won't let me post an image.

Jedi Priestess
Here

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/420/sucky1mc.jpg

smoker4
Dankershern!! is that a lift or has he just dropped the kids off at the pool?

DarthAJ
hmmm..the designs for Utapau look Aztec and Myan i'm not sure i like but its something different

thanks Jedi Priestess for posting the image

Jedi Priestess
I didnt say it was any good! stick out tongue

Mempho76
Thanks, JP.

Jedi Priestess
You're quite welcome Smokern, Darth & Mempho. smile

smoker4
big grin

GCG
its been a long time JP hasnt posted a pic ; excellent post

looks like that place takes more than 1 elevator'; at least four on that side and probably another 4 on this side.

ARC Trooper 117
confused
wacko
smokin'

Grievous_90210
SWEET

Sadako of Girth
Nice one JP, Cheers mate....! smile

scramba2000
hopefully more people will continue posting since I am busy and always late smile

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/377941/okaor.jpg.html

Sith Master X
Thanks Scramba.

Solar Flare
Thanks JP and scramba. smile

lucasfilm
hmm. thanks.. strange though

travisbb69
The last few AOR's have really sucked sad

Gangularis
thx Scramba

Jedi Priestess
as have the BTH's........ sad

Anakin2Vader
Thanks JP and Scramba

The only good pics have been coming from Insider magazine and the leaked ones... Knollvision, BTH, and the AORs have been really disapointing in my opinion

GCG
take it the good way ;

at least we know that Utapau is habited in mile long craters. with networked caves. unlike other planets.
BTW is Tion Meddon from Utapau ?

Jedi Priestess
You welcome to all the kind people that said thanks. yes

AlextheGreatest
sweet, thanks scramba, plz enlighten us with AOR pix when they come out, u rul!

BAILY
Thanks JP and Scramba for posting the pic. Not a bad one this time around... but I can see the AOR series going the way of the BTH and KV soon.... crappy pic after crappy pic.. I still say we will get two more really good BTH's and the rest will suck donkey balls....

Snakebyte
thx JP & scramba!

nice concept. big grin

bobafett81
Thks scramba!

NoFate007
I don't even know if I'll check the BTHs, KVs and AORs anymore, they're ridiculous. Concept art that might not make it into the film at all, characters that have nothing to do with the plot "This alien can be seen in the background of an aerial shot for 1.5 seconds! Wow! He looks just like 50 other characters cept you've changed the color! OMG!" I thank God I didn't pay for hyperspace, and I'm sorry for the ones that have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.