Human Torch vs Hydro-man vs Iceman vs Red Tornado vs Sandman vs Electro vs Magma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
IN AN ALL OUT BATTLE! who takes out who? who ends up on top?

IRTMU-Dragon
This thread is a little bit too big dude...

IRTMU-Dragon
Besides the fact Human torch evaporates hydro-man, or hydro man puts torch out, Same goes with iceman on Torchs side, or ice man putting out torch, Red tornado would spin sand man up, or put Torch out, and electro would melt Iceman or evaporate Hydro...

This is a big loop dude...

Draco69
I vote for Magma!

IRTMU-Dragon
Magma would end up working with Electro and Torch, Sandman and Tornado would end up teaming together, and then Iceman and hydro would both pair up...

Dude, there is way too many outcomes of this battle... itd take forever to actually work out

Quick Freeze
thats why its craaaazy! so many possibilities! would tornado spin up sand man? remember, sandman can also become rock hard. and torch can fly but hydro-man cant which gives him an advantage. but hydro-man can morph into water and torch cant just turn into fire which gives him an advantage aswell.

btw who else thinks this would make an awesome team? they're all marvels too.

NoFate007
Iceman, freeze them all real quick. If not him, Electro.

Maestro
Either Iceman or Electro, depends on how fast Iceman can freeze all the water in everyone's blood or how long it takes electro to shut off the electircal impulses going to everyone's brain, but i'm leaning towards electro though.

Quick Freeze
im leaning towards electro too only because humans are most vulnerable to electricity. but iceman can freeze two people at a time tops while sandman can just beat the poop out of him or red tornado can be the first to attack ice man when the rumble begins and make him loose his bearings. i think magma is most powerful though. and i have an error in my previous post, red tornado is not a marvel

Paola
closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.