Let's talk about Ireland!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So, I just got back from visiting some college friends in Hollywood last weekend. My friend Lauren visted Ireland recently by herself and wants to go back with a travel buddy, and I volunteered my services! We both have family history there, so I'm researching to see where my Great Grandfather's stomping grounds were so I can visit those places.

I also thought it would be really cool if I had a chance to meet a KMC member who lives in Ireland or near there. We are shooting to visit sometime in late March or early April. Hey, I'll buy you a Guinness and we'll have a blast! I'm getting my passport set up, so . . . . I think it's a go! PM me if you are interested! And if anyone has some good suggestions as to where I should go in Ireland, let me know!

Sincerely, -preston.

Ronny
ive never been ther cry i wanna go sooo bad droolio im like half irish so yeah

SlipknoT
I went there when I was 3

ARC Trooper 117
Ireland. The only country in the world that's name starts with the word, "ire". stick out tongue
Top o' the mornin' to ya'!

Jackie Malfoy
I never been there either.I heard that it was a nice place to vist and that it is all green!Is it true that there are little people there?JM

The Tired Hiker
Yes, there are little people there! I want to meet them! big grin Anyone live in Ireland? confused

Corran
Yes, loads of people live in Ireland I've been over at least 4 or 5 times and I've seen many people there stick out tongue

Actually the ferry goes from my home town, let me know when you are likely to be in Dublin or maybe Belfast and I'll pop over to say hello and take that guiness from you.

eggmayo
Ive never been there

The Tired Hiker
Yeah! I would be honored to buy you a Guiness, Corran! happy I'll let you know for sure. eek! Awesome!

Clovie
never've been there

nitro-swicked
ive never been and dont intend to.

The Tired Hiker
Why not? confused

furryman
every american seems to be half irish no expression

The Tired Hiker
Hmm, I'm only a quarter. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.