Anastasia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
Anastasia do you think she's alive or dead? Do you think the gouvernment is hiding something? Do you think she escape her family's assasins?

SlipknoT
WHos she?

Jackie Malfoy
Someone does not know his history!JK!I think the goverment may be hiding something but yea I do think she is dead.JM

WindDancer
The daughter of the last Czar of Russia.

Ronny
well if she wasnt dead then she sure is dead now

Celestialgirl
Well I think she's alive, or if she is dead it was ne other of her family members who escaped

Celestialgirl
I mean like not now cuz she's to old but you know when it occured

~Air Angel~
Those a$$ probably napped her cuz of the war..... i am sooo ready for this crap to all end, but it won't b/c deep down its a religion war and those have been going on for centuries!!!

It's really sad what's been happening.............. not to mention when that school got bombed with all those kids.... no

GCG
rumors have it that a bolshevist fell in love with her and granted her an escape.

Celestialgirl
Yup that's for sure

~Air Angel~
what? so who napped her? I assumed it was from the war?

Celestialgirl
Never knew that

SlipknoT
Why would the government have her?

~Air Angel~
i assumed from the war....with all the beheadings and the school bombing's it'd seem logical for them to kidnap her to get Russia out of the way............. dunno where russia stands right now..... i haven't kept up with the news since I got back from Turkey

GCG
what i heard was that they couldnt find her body ; only hers was missing.
Bolshevists tried burning the bodies and even threw acid all over them so as not to have them be found and recognised. the only body that was missing was of Anastasia (or Anya).

The girls had sewn all their jewellery into their frocks, blouses...........in the clothes that they wore. and when they were shot anastasia is rumored to have been spared by the bullets which got encrusted within the jewels.

when they went to bury them apparently someone noticed she was still alive, loaded her on carriage in a blanket and made sure she got away.

but these are rumors. If she is still alive, now that Russia has recognised them as the sovreign family of russia, she or her heirs may return back to state royalty.

Celestialgirl
interestong-maybe they don't want that?

GCG
probably not;

i also gathered that the KGB (during the cold war) were on a mission to find out if she was dead or alive.
There was a very interseting prgramme on Discovery Channell and another on the BBC prime

Celestialgirl
huh that's cool

shangheid
I think she is dead no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.