Horror Movie(s) that made you.......cry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Well yes i havnt made a thread here in a while so i wanted to know which horror movie(s) has brought a tear to your eye?

mine are Halloween H20 when the fake Mike reaches his hand out to laurie and they touch hands then she kills him and in Day of the Dead when Bub sees the doctor dead.

Dogbert
Crying isn't my thing no2

Michael Myers 1
i didnt cry i got a tear i meant like got u a little sad and that glow things annoying

Dogbert
huh The color of the glow or in general confused

I really don't get upset over horror movies.

Michael Myers 1
my eyes

Cinemaddiction
Your going to enduce many an aneurysm with that text.

Dogbert
sad Fine, I will use this glow

Zilverz
Yea that BUB scene in Day of the Dead was awesome. Character Developement for a Zombie, Romero Rulezzz !!!

Also the scene in 28days later when Hanna's father Frank gets infected ... that red lense filter was sweet btw .. but when he tells her he loves her and shoves her away i thought was pretty sad.

botankus
Final Destination....when it wouldn't end!! wink

BackFire
When Hanna's father is about to run into a zombie and knowing this, his last words to his daughter are "I love you very much". Extremely moving.

Linkalicious
i was going to go with the same answer as the doggy boy, but on 2nd thought i agree with BackFire and zilverz...it was moving.

I'm more inclined to cry at a disney flick....i cried during Ice Age.

andyF1
this glowing craze is spreading

i felt a bit sad at the end of King Kong when he fell.

Vegeta
A horror movie has not ever made me cry or even get a tear.But I think I'll be sad when I see the last Halloween..

Jason_Krueger
I mom and sister cried when the kid got killed in the beginning of Jeepers Creepers 2.........I was laughting at his squeaky cries for help........

LeatherLep43
hmm... easy one. it was really sad when Iren from the texas chainsaw massacre remake killed her friend. the position he was in at the time made me feel bad and when she stuck that knife into him everyone in the theatre started gasping and crying. but i held it in.

Jason_Krueger
there there LeatherLep it's ok let it all out......don't hide your feelings

LeatherLep43
ha

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes, i felt sad at the beggining of jeepers creepers 2 when the boy got kidnapped, but i couldnt help but laugh at his voice breaking when he cried, i like ur sig jason_krueger

Zilverz
I had totally forgot about that scene .. yes brutal !

Pirate_Girly
I dont usually cry during Horror Movies, but i guess the scene that made me tear up was when Eric Balfour was killed in TCM remake, and then Leatherface came out wearing his skin...Oh and now that im thinking of if when Noah on The Ring was killed...that was kinda sad considering he was....hot...

Jason_Krueger
I just recently bought The Fly from FYE and while watching it at the end something was touching.....anyone remember the part when the fly accidently fuses with the teleporting machine and comes out all messed up and the woman cant bare to shoot him because she loved him.....then the fly grabbed the barrel of the gun and pointed it toward its own head....the woman cried then done the deed.....that was actually very sad

Jason_Krueger
Oh and thanx Freddy vs Jason!

Dogbert
That was pretty sad. I had forgotten about that.

PissedOffGoalie
when i was 3 i saw rhe orriginal f13 and i cried when they showed jason drowning.....

slayer
In Nightmare On Elm Street 3 when Nancy dies.

tabby999
in hellraiser, when the woman kills her husband, cos all he did was lover har and do the right thing and she killed him to revive his backwash brother that was having an affair with her. didn't cry but i felt bad for him

The Redeemer
Cry? no But the end of THE OTHERS was touching. Damn fine film! rock

badkittykitty
the hills have eyes or blood sucking freaks..those gave me weird nightmares so I cried.

Freddy_vs_Jason
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 at Rick's funeral when Alice is crying............and the TCM remake trailer, the music at the end of the trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.