iceman vs ANYBODY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
i've just learned that iceman is immortal. Well, not technically. But seeing as nomatter what happens, he is able to reform his ENTIRE BODY out of any water molecule (be it solid, vapor, or liquid) he can completely reform his body. So... is there anybody that can actually kill this guy???

Draco69
Silver Surfer
Firestorm
Thor
Dr. Strange
Sersi
Thanos
Darkseid

The list goes on and on

Kontraz
okay..... other than magic users.... because they can melt him, blow him up, decapitate him, hurl him into the sun.... anything... and he can still come back. HE should be resputin, NOT collossus...

Draco69
Iceman requires H20. Any of the people above can disrupt that asset.

mr.smiley
i'm interested to see what they do with iceman in the next few months.
they gave him all this awesome power so how can they explain him getting his ass whipped.
he'll either ended loosing some of his power or gaining more similar to the god like cable.
or i could be stuped as shit and be completly wrong

Kontraz
wait? how can they remove h20? I know most of them (minus the magic users) can make it dissolve... but iceman can reform using water vapor (which is h2o)

Draco69
Firestorm has complete molecular control. So does Sersi.
Darkseid's Omega Beams wipe anybody who is hit from it from existence. Thor can teleport him to the heart of red sun (suns don't have H20). Silver Surfer is better than Firestorm and Sersi combined. Thanos is the same as the Surfer.

Cosmo Kramer
Lobo might be able to but the comic would suck!

mr.smiley
All you have to do is throw salt on iceman and he's screwed

norrin radd
beside the cosmics, magicians and gods i think magneto and the telepaths could take him out.

crazyspinz
ya telepaths would own him

Maelstrom
Really Bobby must have the ability to combine the hydro and oxy elements. If you threw him into a sun he could exploite that as well.

Maelstrom
An energy wielder like Bishop would stand a good chance of destroying iceman. Energy effects the elements in ways that science cannot account for. Bobby is very limited to the H and O elements and cannot get more powerfull than that.

ScarletSpider
Then just have Black Bolt manipulate the electrons in his body to turn him into...I don't know, a literal piece of crap or something.

hobbitx
Have u ever watched Bobby real well. I dont think he actually needs water molecules! The amount of ice he creates, there cant be enough water molecules in the atmosphere for this. He creates ice. I think he can convert other molecules to H2O molecules and then convert it to ice. Only this can explain the amount of ice he can create.
Moreover have u ever seen Bobby's ice melt? I think the ice slides he travel on are not even water. Maybe liquid CO2 or something else.
So I think he can survive even when his body is destroyed and in absence of water as a spirit or something. But he cant do anything unless he comes in contact with at least one water molecule. From which he can reform his body.
Also tell me if he can reform his body from only ONE water molecule, why does he even need one? He is already transforming other molecules to water molecules so why doe he need even one molecule to start???

Also about his powers theres just no end to the possibilities. Teleportation, Travelling through anything of any size and shape, Invulnerability, and Metamorphosis-(If he can convert his body to ice and reconvert it to flesh and he can shape the ice in any form, then if he reconverts to flesh from that form he'll have that new form - metamorphosis.

I wud so like to see an evil iceman, at full use of his powers

Cosmic Cube
hobbitx you are partially right, Iceman can freeze CO2 as well, but it goes further.

Iceman doesn't need H2O. At the fullest extent of his power Iceman can freeze more than just water. Way more. He can freeze any gas or liquid by reducing it's temperature to absolute zero. He could solidify hyrdogen, but not for long. The higher the substances initial temperature, and the lower the melting point, the harder it is to freeze an element, and the faster it melts.

This does not mean he can beat everyone. Most of the people mentioned can beat him. Bishop is another case. Iceman does not emit cold energy. cold is not energy, its a lack thereof. So essentially, Iceman absorbs energy in immense quantities, heat energy to be exact. When he absorbs most or all of an object's heat energy, it freezes. Bishop would have is hands full with Iceman, he doesn't emit any energy for Bishop to absorb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.