The Truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophicus
I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my arrogance. But think about this: if I wasn't arrogant, all this discussions about it would've never took place. By being arrogant I made many people here talk about arrogance and thinking about it. So, it can't be all that bad. I mean, I stirred things up here - I created a new talking point!

Also bear in mind that my arrogant behaviour might also be due to the fact that I suffer from mental disorders such as Clinical Depression, Anxiety disorder, ADHD, obsessive compulsive behaviour and Megalomania. I'm on strong medication for all of these.

Anyway, I'm sincerely sorry for having been a bit agressive. Actually it was also part of a psychological experiment - probing intelligent people's reaction on my personality. There are, however, a few who didn't think I was arrogant, or at least wasn't offended or bothered by it.

Also, I'm not really a Professor in Philosophy - also an experiment to see whether people would react different to my views while under the impression that I am a professor in my area, but it proved negative - I got the same amount of possitive and negative feedback. In real life I'm a computer programmer who does philosophy and poetry in my free time - I'm a published poet by the way by VoicesNet and Meeting of the Minds Journal, both based in the USA.

Again, my appologies. Hope everyone forgives me. smile

I will also leave this forum now, as I feel I have accomplished in what I set out to do.

Farewell. smokin'

Storm
At least to 3 members, including myself, it was as plain as the nose on your face that you weren' t a professor in philosophy at all.
A psychological experiment while you suffer from mental disorders yourself... the irony.

finti
duh!!

clickclick
Like I said, if he was a professor of philosophy then I would feel sorry for his students.

Big shocker that he isnt.

Philosophicus
Big shocker?

finti
big shocker as in an ironical intention

KharmaDog
Due to the fact that you are apologizing for a myriad of lies and manipulations, why would you think that others may not think this is not more of the same?

You created animosity and encouraged conflict for nothing other than your own personal amusement, that is not noble, but very sad.

Also bear in mind that my arrogant behaviour might also be due to the fact that I suffer from mental disorders such as Clinical Depression, Anxiety disorder, ADHD, obsessive compulsive behaviour and Megalomania. I'm on strong medication for all of these.
Also, I'm not really a Professor in Philosophy - also an experiment to see whether people would react different to my views while under the impression that I am a professor in my area, but it proved negative - I got the same amount of positive and negative feedback. In real life I'm a computer programmer who does philosophy and poetry in my free time - I'm a published poet by the way by VoicesNet and Meeting of the Minds Journal, both based in the USA.

This is by no means a surprise.

So all this has been the work of a forum troll. I do hope the moderators comment to the inappropriateness of your behaviour.

Earlier you stated that you never lie unless your life is at risk. Seeing that that is a complete untruth, all that you say now, and all of your previous arguments mean nothing. The philosophies and theories that mean so much to you and that you say you have spent so much time on are now trivialized.

You insulted others and encouraged not intellectual debate, but childish behaviour. You ask for forgiveness, yet knowing that this may again be a form of manipulation, many can not give that forgiveness. It is sad that you have put yourself in such an unenviable spot where your word means nothing.

Philosophicus
"Earlier you stated that you never lie unless your life is at risk. Seeing that that is a complete untruth, all that you say now, and all of your previous arguments mean nothing. The philosophies and theories that mean so much to you and that you say you have spent so much time on are now trivialized. "

My philosophical theories still retain their meaning as philosophy, but YOU ARE REFERING TO THE 'TRIVIALITY' AND 'MEANINGLESSNESS' OF MY PERSONALITY/CHARACTER - NOT MY PHILOSOPHY, THE TWO ARE DISTINCT.

finti
yeah distinct in lala land perhaps

Philosophicus
Oh, **** off you brainless fly!

finti
yeah look whos talking laughing out loud

Storm
This should have taken place in private.

Philosophicus
yeah look who's talking laughing out loud I didn't know a brainless fly can talk.

KharmaDog
This is sad, very very sad.sad

finti
yeah tell me about it

WindDancer
This has nothing to do with Philosophy.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.