Eve 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muse5
Anyone here a fan? I love this band and have been following them since i was in 6th grade (5 years). Some of thier more famous songs are 'here's to the night' and 'Tounge Tied'

**and you all should be proud, i used the search button and there was nothing on this band**

Striel
I liked one of their CD's about 5 years ago... I am trying to remember the one single of theirs that I LOVED.

VilleValo462
i used to like a few of there songs .. but i jus forgot all about them ... confused

muse5
kinda sad they came out with a third cd several months ago but i still haven't gotten it

VilleValo462
i havent got none of there CDs .. yet ..

muse5
2 is my favorite.. its name is horrorscope, 1 is good too, i don't really know three that well

VilleValo462
huh ? blink

muse5
the albums... i like thier second one the best, then thier first and i don't really know thier third album that well... just for reference if you are going to get any of them

VilleValo462
o ...

muse5
s'all good

VilleValo462
koo

amlap
i liked their first cd but not enough to follow up wit hte second.

Jeff_Atello
I really liked their first CD, and I haven't heard much of Horrorscope or the newest one.

Striel> Was the name of the song "Inside Out?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.