Freddy vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jnr_hiphop
Woo.. Freddy vs Jason is gory as.. it was a bit scary.. i was scared of it for a few nights.. but then realised it wasnt so scary compared to 'real horror'

So.. what do you people think?

Mane
You're also 13.

eggmayo
I voted Plain Stupid.

Endenkton
Not scary at all.

Its pure entertainment.Comedic even.Freddy is like a jokester.

SlipknoT
It was alright, not to great.

Cowboyography
Not scary, but its not meant to be, its meant to be a battle of two titans or something like that. Its just for us 80 slasher fans to have some new garbage to go to the theater to see. Good movie?> NO Entertaining?>YES

Jennifer_Tilly
Not scary but I liked it.

papabeard
This poll and thread suck, no offence , but who gives a crap about this, its already been on like a million threads, and for the record its not scary at all , so im guessing your about 8, and dont know anything about real horror, ( wooo, them fight words!)

BlackC@t
^ I agree with Papbeard yes

Wolfie
Agreed.

Scary? No. Awesome? Yes.

SlipknoT
It could have been so much better

Mane
So could AVP. But fans should take the movie as a whole and not pick out what was right or wrong in it.

SlipknoT
Oh, AvP could have been great

tabby999
i want the Special Edition of FvJ with the deleted scenes and commentary and what not, the normal aus release had none of that stuff on it

benx
some nice fake boobies in it tho...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.