Dawn Of The Dead Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

Bear in mind this is the original, and preferably somewhere that will ship to England.

Mane
They had a soundtrack from 1978? huh

eggmayo
I imagine, somewhere along the line, there will have been a soundtrack of one of the most famous horror movies ever?

Cinemaddiction
It was mostly library music, to my knowledge.

eggmayo
I thought it was soundtracked by the goblins?

Cinemaddiction
Goblin was a contributing artist to Dario Argento's European cut of "DOTD".

eggmayo
I dunno then, I have a single disc Dawn, how can I tell wheter its Dario Argento's cut?

It does have lots of Goblin songs on it, as I downloaded some.

Cinemaddiction
If you have the Divimax Region 1 foil cover "DOTD", it's not Dario's version. What I meant to say is that there are extra tracks by Goblin, as I think they only provided one or two songs for the U.S. version.

The original soundtrack is only available on vinyl, and the tracks are as follows:

ZOMBIE
DAWN OF THE DEAD
SAFARI
PIE IN FACE-EDGE OF MADNESS
SHRIEK
THE HUNT
TARGET SHOOTING
OBLIVION
THE AWAKENING

..then there's a limited pressing (500 copies) of "unreleased" songs from "Dawn", which include all the HTF Goblin songs. It's only on vinyl as well.

eggmayo
I think I must have the Argento version, region 2.

Zilverz
I would have thought the Goblins Soundtrack to the movie would have been included with the Dawn of the Dead Ultimate Edition ... but i just looked and it doesnt appear so on the listing. Weird. Suspira Collectors edition was packaged with the goblin soundtrack ... well anyway .. here is a link from amazon

Zombi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.